1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
I'm interested in a few but would like to see a pic. Want to make sure its not one that was converted into a strap like you see on ebay
Thanks
Wally

·
Registered
24 Posts
Cloth Belts

Gunner: How many you need to get orders for... to get t he price down to where ya want or less..... I'll stand up for five (50) more if the price is right> W Casteel, Centex....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Correction

Gunner : In the previous post is said Looking for five (5)...... not (50)...... Sorry if I gave ya a heart attack...... But if the price is right I'd settle for about 10 total.... in the end.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Order deadline for belts and payment instructions

The deadline for accepting orders will be Saturday the 24th at noon. Pricing is as follows: 1-4 $20.00 each shipped/5-9 $19.00 each shipped/10+ $18.00 each shipped. I'm going to create a separate post to keep track of who and how many. No payment or contact info is required at this time, once I receive the belts you will be contacted by PM with the payment details. Once you receive the payment details please respond with your shipping info. Postal money order/certified bank check is the only form of payment I accept. No PayPal. Any questions please ask.

Thanks, Keith

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Everyone who ordered belts has been contacted by PM with payment instructions. Please respond to the PM with your shipping information.

Keith

1 - 20 of 26 Posts