1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I wonder if you could help me I am looking for a number of original ww2 US Browning M1917a1 accessories I am based in the U.K. and found many companies in the U.S. will not post out to me,

The accessories I am looking for are as followed,

Pin T&E 1917a1 cradle with chain,
Rear water plug with chain and screw,
Front Water plug with cork chain and screw,
Condensing hose,
Can condensing steam M1 or Can condensing steam M1A1,

I am looking for items in good original condition but will consider anything both full or partial items, and don’t mind paying well over the odds for good quality items as I’m desperate to obtain these items and unable to in the U.K. I will also consider reproduction if originals are unobtainable thank you.

I look forward to any help or reply and I’m also offering a finders fee if it results in a successful purchase. Thank you,

Best regards,
Paul Wright.

·
Registered
130 Posts
The condensing hose and can show up on Ebay or Gunbroker all the time. For a price, you can probably get someone to ship it to you. I haven't found a source for water plugs, you will probably have to get someone to sell out of their stash

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The condensing hose and can show up on Ebay or Gunbroker all the time. For a price, you can probably get someone to ship it to you. I haven't found a source for water plugs, you will probably have to get someone to sell out of their stash
Thanks mate I have been looking on ebay but I’ll try gunbroker too now thanks for the suggestion, yeah I know mate someone will probably have a box full somewhere cheers for the help

·
Premium Member
6,954 Posts
I have everything on the list but do not sell the water plugs as they are impossible to find any more.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have everything on the list but do not sell the water plugs as they are impossible to find any more.
Thanks mate well if you ever decide you want to sell for a stupidly high price or know anyone who dose let me know ahaha as I’m desperate to get hold of them! Cheers

·
Premium Member
6,954 Posts
Well I am looking for anything for the Italian 1914 Fiat Revelli so I may change my tune if you can impress me ;)

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Make sure you check with the seller to ensure they can and will ship to the UK. I realize you are a great buyer, but folks here in the US have run into problems shipping overseas. Customs on either end can confiscate the items and everyone is out . You need to be creative when describing contents. They xray pretty much everything. Not saying it can't be one, you just have to be careful.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I am looking for anything for the Italian 1914 Fiat Revelli so I may change my tune if you can impress me ;)
Well I don’t have anything unfortunately but I’ll speak to some of my Contacts and see if I can find anything for you mate! 😁

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Make sure you check with the seller to ensure they can and will ship to the UK. I realize you are a great buyer, but folks here in the US have run into problems shipping overseas. Customs on either end can confiscate the items and everyone is out . You need to be creative when describing contents. They xray pretty much everything. Not saying it can't be one, you just have to be careful.
Thanks mate, Yeah I know know what you mean, I think as long as it’s not something prohibited and you creativity describe it like you said you should be good to go! Cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts