1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well here she is. I have several firearm builds under my belt, m14 , Ak74's and assembling several Ar's. 1919 was much easier than an ak build and I would say probably on par with a match conditioned M14. I parkerized the gun yesterday and the tripod today.

Found this under the thick paint. You could tell the maker but it was really hard seeing the date.

Oh yea ,she runs like a raped ape

·
Registered
7,893 Posts
Build looks great - park job looks real nice. Congrats on a fine job.

I had little trouble building some AK's - and my clone M14's were a breeze. I guess a lot of riveting is troublesome to me, as I thought the 1919's were a little trickier than the AK's and M14's.

In any case - nice gun. :)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Real nice build there.

But now you are addicted. Which beltfed is next? Don't even THINK you can stop at one. Nobody builds just one.

Karl

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Real nice build there.

But now you are addicted. Which beltfed is next? Don't even THINK you can stop at one. Nobody builds just one.

Karl
I'll be honest, I don't know. I still have a Russian 1988 AK74 parts kit to finish and for some reason I'd like to build up a sten or sterling for some reason. If I build another belt fed it'll shoot.308 bullets because I'd like to not have to stock up on another diameter.

Thanks for all of the questions that were answered and the parts I purchased from y'all.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Very nice job, and on the tripod it was Bingham Stamping and Tool Co.
Toledo OH Incorporated 1919 no longer active corporation. be interesting to know what the ID plate that is missing said.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts