1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cancelled - Builders and Belt Fed Shoot is March 22th, 2020, Sunday

Builders and Belt Fed Shoot is March 22th, 2020, Sunday at the Hernando Sportsman Club 200 yr line.
Well it's that time of the year again. Next one is Nov 22nd,2020.
Setup starts at 9:00am
Shooting starts after Prayers at 10:00am
Targets => I have 10 new target bodies on the way. And you are Welcome to bring your own targets. Note your target breaks you need to clean up after.
Normally have 10 to 20 folks out shooting and we have a good time. Also we spend a few minutes talking about things and asking each other questions about our weapons. More on this later. One of my computers went down and working on things.
Questions post away and I'll try to get them answered.
Where??
http://www.hernandosportsmansclub.com/map.htm
200 yard line.

More Later
42rocker

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hernando belt fed Shoot

Hey Rocker:
What kind of targets do you guys shoot? paper? pepper poppers?
How about tannerite?
Does anybody bring jeeps or trucks to shoot off of?
I used to go to the big shoots there but it got to be a hassle.
Thanks, BPinFL

·
Registered
42 Posts
Is this open to the public? I wouldn’t be bringing any firearms but would love to see what others have an talk a bit.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
March 22nd 2020 Shoot Cancelled, Nov 22nd, 2020 is still planned

March 22nd 2020 Shoot Cancelled, Nov 22nd, 2020 is still planned.
Due to several reasons. My not getting enough info out, due to my computer problems is one of them.
The other of course is this current virus thing. After much thought and some Prayer I have decided to cancel the March 22nd, 2020 shoot. Please let the other folks know. I'm posting this on several other forums. But if you know someone that normally goes Please let them know.
Going with the better safe than sorry route.
Ok, at this time going on with the planning for the Nov. 22nd 2020 shoot. Will have 10 new target stands ready for it as they were going to be ready for the March shoot.

50 cal is ok. Tracer is Not. Open to the public to watch, Yes. But need to stay behind fence back of firing line. Jeeps and trucks, shooting off of them is allowed within reason. Must be parked far end and other things might be required. RO's get the finally rule making on this one. Normally have several Good RO's at the shoots and normally a lot of fun. More on the next one later.
STAY SAFE!.

Later 42rocker

PLEASE note this was a long Hard decision.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks for the update 42rocker. I guess better safe than sorry is probably the best move considering current events. I hope to see you guys in Nov then.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also remember next Feb 2021 will be the Mt Dora MVPA event. There were several MG34's and MG42's there.

Later 42rocker

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hernando Builders Shoot

I think this is a wise move Rocker.
Hope to make the November one.
Thanks, BP

·
Registered
111 Posts
March 22nd 2020 Shoot Cancelled, Nov 22nd, 2020 is still planned.
Due to several reasons. My not getting enough info out, due to my computer problems is one of them.
The other of course is this current virus thing. After much thought and some Prayer I have decided to cancel the March 22nd, 2020 shoot. Please let the other folks know. I'm posting this on several other forums. But if you know someone that normally goes Please let them know.
Going with the better safe than sorry route.
Ok, at this time going on with the planning for the Nov. 22nd 2020 shoot. Will have 10 new target stands ready for it as they were going to be ready for the March shoot.

50 cal is ok. Tracer is Not. Open to the public to watch, Yes. But need to stay behind fence back of firing line. Jeeps and trucks, shooting off of them is allowed within reason. Must be parked far end and other things might be required. RO's get the finally rule making on this one. Normally have several Good RO's at the shoots and normally a lot of fun. More on the next one later.
STAY SAFE!.

Later 42rocker

PLEASE note this was a long Hard decision.

Thanks for the update.. Good luck on the computer problems... Yeeeecch gosh I hate computer problems..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts