1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... Or make a donation to "send a kid to camp." One of the NoVa Tuppperware party members left off a TON (back of a pickup truck full) of ammo and brass. Various quantities, some slightly corroded, some heavily corrroded, some pushed-in brass, some dents, some almost crushed -- all good for compononents, some good for shooting. Different calibers and conditions -- .223, .308, .30-06, (?). None ever been known to ruputure.

I thought I'd leave some of it at the IWA range with a disclaimer, collected $11.01 for two 5 gallon buckets -- but the "head goose" said, "no more," -- liability, don't ya' know!!!

SOOOOoooooo, anyone want to come by and pick it up? I'm not gonna' ship it, and the county hazmat disposal would probably lay an egg, but otherwish it'll end up at the locked gate at the dump late one night.

·
Registered
125 Posts
GWR1, You Might Consider...

pulling the bullets/powder and selling the brass as scrap; salvage price for brass is getting pretty high--just a thought.

R,

Prof

·
Registered
5 Posts
When do you need it gone by, if you can wait 2 weeks I can come out on Sat and pick it up.

·
Registered
204 Posts
If you still have it I can pick it up some time this week, Ive been meaning to come by anyway and give you something. Let me know

Robo

·
Registered
120 Posts
:( - If Only you were closer, I'd be MORE than happy to make a donation! But unless you are planning on visiting Ohio any time soon - I think I'm denied... :(

·
Registered
120 Posts
glockhead -
:D As much as humanly possible! Ussually I make it there at least once every three weeks or so, and when my brother comes down from Michigan for a weekend(he is a member as well) - we make it a point to spend the majority of Saturday and part of Sunday there. :D

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Contact me -- finishish-up NoVa Tuppperware Barbecue (I mean, build party!) and Great American Gunshow's this weekend. Stans's back from Gaza and has one of his friends and his friend's son over from Spain -- gonna' do the show an' lunch -- no beer 'less nobody's carryin'.

CARRY On!
Gary

1 - 10 of 10 Posts