1919 A4 Forums banner

Bunch of Cr*p -- FREE

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  GWR1 
#1 ·
... Or make a donation to "send a kid to camp." One of the NoVa Tuppperware party members left off a TON (back of a pickup truck full) of ammo and brass. Various quantities, some slightly corroded, some heavily corrroded, some pushed-in brass, some dents, some almost crushed -- all good for compononents, some good for shooting. Different calibers and conditions -- .223, .308, .30-06, (?). None ever been known to ruputure.

I thought I'd leave some of it at the IWA range with a disclaimer, collected $11.01 for two 5 gallon buckets -- but the "head goose" said, "no more," -- liability, don't ya' know!!!

SOOOOoooooo, anyone want to come by and pick it up? I'm not gonna' ship it, and the county hazmat disposal would probably lay an egg, but otherwish it'll end up at the locked gate at the dump late one night.

#2 ·
GWR1, You Might Consider...

pulling the bullets/powder and selling the brass as scrap; salvage price for brass is getting pretty high--just a thought.

R,

Prof

#10 ·
Contact me -- finishish-up NoVa Tuppperware Barbecue (I mean, build party!) and Great American Gunshow's this weekend. Stans's back from Gaza and has one of his friends and his friend's son over from Spain -- gonna' do the show an' lunch -- no beer 'less nobody's carryin'.

CARRY On!
Gary

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.