1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Master Window Licker
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How? Its always got a belt in it, in the safe, in the bedroom, the truck so on. Its not loaded, if thats not the way you keep yours then thats fine...I do. 90% of the vehichles in my area have guns in them with one in the chamber, i grew up like that, aint about to change now. That beltfed with a belt in it is safer then the bolt action and pump in my gun rack that have one in the chamber.

·
Registered
18 Posts
90% of the vehichles in my area have guns in them with one in the chamber, i grew up like that, aint about to change now.
Been a few years for me... But I also remember the time... If you were in town and something was attacking there was always a gun in reach... None of this big city ****... That was when you kept your keys in the car (so you could find them) and the house unlocked, because you could...

I also remembered the kids (like me) grew up knowing the guns were loaded and not toys... You do not touch them... I guess it went with respect... At the same time if you needed to use one it was there...

I guess it went along of the same line of wanting the teacher to kick your ass, just so your father was not called... Because he was worse... Too bad times have changed...

Seem to hate the cities and there trash...

·
Master Window Licker
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HA, Amen! At highschool every truck in the school parkin lot had the keys in the ignition, windows down, unlocked, guns in the gun rack, this is teachers and kids. I Swear its true! I however was the only on with a Colt AR-15, but we was all armed, but they were never considered "WEAPONS".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts