1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm guessing this is new. GunBroker says you can no longer use the app for bidding and they can no longer update it. My favorite way of looking, coffee and all my forums on my phone. It has something to do with apple and Google.

The good news is I got some really good info on Google for late term abortion and cool book on how to tell your teen it's ok to transition to the opposite sex. Bad news I won't be able to buy 50 starter tabs like I did last week. The world is a safer place.

Posting without checking any facts but on GunBroker there is a message and of course we all know why apple and Google are not allowing it no matter what they might say

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
659 Posts
I'm guessing this is new. GunBroker says you can no longer use the app for bidding and they can no longer update it. My favorite way of looking, coffee and all my forums on my phone. It has something to do with apple and Google.

The good news is I got some really good info on Google for late term abortion and cool book on how to tell your teen it's ok to transition to the opposite sex. Bad news I won't be able to buy 50 starter tabs like I did last week. The world is a safer place.

Posting without checking any facts but on GunBroker there is a message and of course we all know why apple and Google are not allowing it no matter what they might say

Your right I use a I phone X when I wet to GB using the app and made a bid it says I don't have permission to use this operation. But if I go to safari. (GB is bookmarked) and sign in it worked. [email protected]$kin Apple that sucks
Greg

·
Registered
2,784 Posts

Sooooo……...you know those pop ups and news feeds are based on your search history......just sayin.... 8*P

·
Registered
659 Posts
i heard apple and google are the ones blocking there app from using gun broker is this true
I would think that is the case, it used to work just fine. It appears the phone/app is the one that is blocking the action not the GB site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts