1919 A4 Forums banner

641 - 652 of 652 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
So ......

I would tell her, would you rather I spend my time working on an old British armored fighting vehicle or spending time with the new bar girl at Pete's......

This is really an easy question for a sophisticated lady...

·
Registered
52 Posts
CaptMax:

Have you been able to work any on the wild beast in your garage over the winter? Am eagerly awaiting spring so that you can get even more done.

Cheers!

Wally G.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #643
Walt, I have made some progress but not enough worth taking pictures of just yet. It was colder than normal this year and I haven’t kept my heat going 24/7 like I normally would. I had a nasty cold that took me a couple weeks to get over so that delayed some progress. Today I am hoping to get more done as we finally have a day above 40°, it was only 18° last night. I’m hoping to get this wrapped up soon and then get back into the guns. It will be good to see it get completed this spring/summer!!!!
CaptMax

CaptMax:

Have you been able to work any on the wild beast in your garage over the winter? Am eagerly awaiting spring so that you can get even more done.

Cheers!

Wally G.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #644
Although we had snow yesterday I am still making progress. Soon as it warms up it will go much faster. Here are some pictures to keep the thread active and to satisfy inquiring minds.
CaptMax

Attachments

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
11,978 Posts
Beautiful, CaptMax. Has your scalp grown back since you told your wife?

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Looking good brother (y) I am looking forward to coming up this spring and taking her for a joy ride and I'll bring the Yuengling.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,220 Posts
Toolman203 ,
And some cheap beer in cans to load the smoke discharger`s !!! Don`t forget to break a bottle of Yuengling on it`s bow before the "launch " for good luck !!!!

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Well if he gets it running by election time I bet we could find something to launch out of those to piss the Dem's off.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I got an alert that CaptMax's restoration was still underway and making progress.
Then I remembered how much work it was and got tired all over again and needed a nap.:cool:
That thing is a beauty.
Keep up the good work. We're counting on you.

AZB

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I pray that Capt. Max does not live in the area near Midland that had a dam failure and is now completely under water?

Mike--Mustangman7

641 - 652 of 652 Posts