1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off my first post on the new board I was a member of the old but I guess it was lost in the move.

Centerfire had 2 now one of these at $139.

·
Registered
120 Posts
For everyone's info - I tried to order one of those today and Donna at Centerfire told me that they are currently on back order, but that they expected them to be back in stock soon. :confused:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They had two listed on their closeout page and after I ordered one they listed only one.
Now they have none listed and I received this today which does not indicate a backorder although I have not received a shipping confirmation.

Thank you for your order. Order inquires call 800-950-1231. Web questions or comments can be emailed to: [email protected].

Tracking Information:
UPS will automatically email you a tracking number once your order is shipped, provided we have your email address on file. Automated tracking information is not available for orders shipping via USPS Priority Mail.

For Ammunition and Firearm Purchases:
If this is your first order please send a copy of you Drivers License via fax (859-873-1842) or email at [email protected]. If you are a returning customer your information is on file.

Shipping Information:
Actual shipping charges will be applied when your order is processed through Centerfire Systems, to get an estimate of what your shipping charges will be view our SHIPPING CHART. FREE SHIPPING ON CATALOGS. We ship both UPS and USPS Priority Mail, depending upon items being ordered; all ammunition must be shipped UPS Ground. Orders going to Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories will always ship via USPS Priority Mail. International shipments are not available.

3% Cash Savings:
Please note the 3% cash savings is not earned on credit/debit card orders. 3% will be added to the total order.

Orders placed after 4:00pm EST, will be processed the next business day.

·
Registered
264 Posts
sounds like a deal to me

+ 3 % for cc..and how much is the shipping? what a deal..hell if some one wants mine on the boards,,i dont do the 3% charge.and ill throw in shipping
for the same a6 kit but with nos usgi flash hider..175..shipped..gregg

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Numrich sells the same A6 kit PLUS the flash hider for $149.... They only had 11 left when I cordered a couple days ago.

Even though I'm in CA, possession of a flash hider is not a problem - just can't install it until I move to Reno, so I'll store it there until I do. It just seemed like the best deal going for all 4 pieces.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I ordered this kit when they had 3 left, I got it yesterday (Aug 10th). It is in better than average condition. Shipping was about 14.00, my total was 157.00 with 3% and shipping. Still packed in Israeli bags.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Gregg in Ohio said:
+ 3 % for cc..and how much is the shipping? what a deal..hell if some one wants mine on the boards,,i dont do the 3% charge.and ill throw in shipping
for the same a6 kit but with nos usgi flash hider..175..shipped..gregg
Hey Slick,
I think Greg meant N.O.S. as in "New old stock" flash hider(not "no" flash hider).

The new Centerfire flyer has them @$179.00.:eek: Call Greg!$175 shipped

1 - 11 of 11 Posts