1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm willing to give the new chat room a try. It seems to be a lot better than the old one so far as being able to use it. Several of us will be on at 8:eek:o tonight. See y'all there, Dutch

·
Registered
7,808 Posts
HottAK47 said:
I'm willing to give the new chat room a try. It seems to be a lot better than the old one so far as being able to use it. Several of us will be on at 8:eek:o tonight. See y'all there, Dutch
8 PM on a Friday night?? Geeez Dutch don't let my kids hear you say that! :D

I should be knee deep in painting 2 bedrooms - new carpeting coming tomoroow. I need to get a life :(

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dunno, ED, its going to be a hit or miss thing. I'm parking the stuff I'm planning to bring and I'm not going to rush it and wind up having to do it over. At this point I'm out hunting an eye of Newt ans two fresh virgins for my hopme brew park juice. So the answer is , maybe.

·
Registered
236 Posts
hay dutch I cant figer out this dam chat room. so I think that Ill send a carrier pidgeon. so dont shoot it. ok ive seen you shoot so the pidgeon will be ok. ha ha when is the big fall shoot going to be? hay Ed Ive got a new toy I may have to bring it to the next shoot em up. see you guys later. Bob

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Badger Bob said:
hay dutch I cant figer out this dam chat room. so I think that Ill send a carrier pidgeon. so dont shoot it. ok ive seen you shoot so the pidgeon will be ok. ha ha when is the big fall shoot going to be? hay Ed Ive got a new toy I may have to bring it to the next shoot em up. see you guys later. Bob

Well, Bob, you were in the chat Friday night but you just dodnt stay long enough. Try it again. We had about 7 people in there. I plan to be back in there between 8 and 9 tonight. Y'all that showed up, come back. And whoever dont show, we can talk about THEM.

The fall shoot is planned for Aug. 19th. I'll be posting a thread about it soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts