1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saco 50 cal numbers matching box. built as a M2HB without iron sights.. all machine work done. alot of NOS items. Cherry condition barrel.. ready to rivet and park. everything included even the rivets. only thing needed is the KMP trigger sear.. this is a hand select kit from Christos... Has Christos M3 flexi shade grip set up.. Scope mount not included that you see in pictures..

This is a M3HB not a M3AC

$5500.00 cash

Please call if interested dont message me here on this web site as I dont get to messages often..

Thanks Jeremy 765 499 1875

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ok I figuard out why I cant post pictures.. It is because I am new and dont have my post count up.. Please email for pictures..

You can email giskippy1976 AT gmail DOT com but phone is faster response 765 499 1875..

Thanks

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
Or you could copy your img code and paste it into your original post

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont no how to do all that.. A Mod of the site said I cant post pictures until I have a post count of 20.. If someone will post them for me email me and I will send you the pictures..

Thanks

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
OK, crash course in photo posting from outside source.

Open account on photobucket or other hosting site.

Click upload pictures,
Choose source (where you have picture)
Choose pic

Once uploaded click, get links, photobucket uses a chain link symbol)
About 5 different style links will come up,
Go to bottom choice, the IMG code, click on it, a gray menu should appear on top of your screen, click left most box with dotted line around it (that will ensure entire link highlighted, then click the icon with what looks like 2 peices of paper (that copies it)

Open new tab with this thread,
Edit original post,
Paste IMG code into thread,
Once posted pics will show up.

Repeat as necessary.

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
I dont no how to do all that.. A Mod of the site said I cant post pictures until I have a post count of 20.. If someone will post them for me email me and I will send you the pictures..

Thanks
Send me three or four - no more than that. I will get them posted for you tomorrow.

terry[at]tlcguns.com

(you know what to do with the [at] - change it to @)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you.. Now if a mod would see this and move the pictures to the 2nd post and delete all the post about where the pictures are that would be great...

Thanks

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
All those posts were doing you the courtesy of bumping your post keeping it in top circulation and getting your post count as well up to 9 because people were trying to help your sale and open some of the privelidges of membership. There are courtesies given on forums by the regulars that try to get new members up to speed and help them out............other boards do not allow sales by new members and prune out bumping except once a week.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
M3 doesn't flip my cookie, but if the M2 is a semi and you decide to let it go I would be interested.

Steve

There the same gun. I bought one with iron sights and M2 spade grip to build as a M2HB and later I traded for 2nd kit but done it with Christos's M3 spade grip. Both are same other then M2 is a Colt and M3 is a Saco..

If you want to build it as a M2 you can change the spade grip, bolt the rear sight on and machine the trunon for the front sight block and pin on the front sight blade and hood and its the same as 2nd 50cal in pic..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts