1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again I am calling on the seemingly unlimited resources available from users of this site............ I have the correct 780cfm Holley, List #3310, carb from a late '60's 427/425 hp engine. Some restorer out there needs it, I had it on a boat and the boat will never know the difference.........Anyone know of a Chev/Corvette/Chevelle site/board?????????

·
Registered
1,206 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
041x said:
Put it on ebay. It will bring a good dollar.

Thanks for the tip. This thread jogged my memory, I got an old 650 double pumper that i had forgotten all about. I believe it would do me a lot more good if I converted it to ammo or parts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zz

Your '650' double pumper remined me I have a 351 C. Ford w/pair of 650s on a tunnel ram that I need to sell. Whole engine.............

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
351c

That's the first motor I ever built..Had it in a 72 mach 1 fastback..Vary fun/strong motor to build and run..But the part's cost so much more then chevy part's and alot harder to find..So I switched

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
xx

There is a C-6 available with the engine, particulars are; .030 overbore, closed chamber, 4 barrel heads, Comp cams solid cam & kit including roller rockers, balanced, Ford Motor sports cast aluminum rocker covers, 2-Holley 660s on a two piece tunnel ram, with timing cover, balancer, and front and rear mounting plate, (no distributer). $2000.00. I have several pictures available by email, [email protected]. It is just north Columbus, Ohio.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts