1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Digging somewhat deeper into my reloading room...

NEF Handi-rifle Model SB-2 in 45-70 , didnt really mess with it much, considered SBR and threading for my can but I have too much junk.
281* pieces of never fired starline 45-70 brass.
20 pieces of once loaded or fired brass.
Redding 3 Die set with wrench/ shell holder
Saeco-Redding 2 cavity 480gr round nose mould. pic of bullet and complete round in picture . OAL of 2.78 . my bullets came out at 483gr due to my lead mix
"modified" ( drill and angle grinder ) mould handles, look like lyman but not as nice.

$550 Shipped to your FFL , $500 FTF in PA . Will be 2 'packages" accessories to you and rifle to your ffl .

Stripped Enfield receivers.

top 1942 Savage with stock bolt. Not US property marked. $50 shipped .

bottom 1944 Fazakerley "Factory Through Repair" marked receiver, with some parts and stock bolt . this one was operated on a little just in front of where the rear sight would be. Some Pitting too. $40 shipped

both for $85 shipped. $75 FTF.

****These must go to an FFL01 , as per ATF the lone , stripped receiver is not C&R eligible , if they had barrels then yes. ***

USPS MO, Check from established members .

Dont like the cost of it shipped. go to your local PO and see their recently increased rates OR to UPS and see how they charge now. it's almost depressing. But since i cant teleport **** yet , it is what it is + its about a 25 mile round trip for me to the PO .

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'll offer the brass, dies and mould all for $250 shipped

and both receivers for $75 shipped

or $40 shipped for the savage and $30 shipped for the Faz.

jut need to get this stuff out of here and get my room cleaned up.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll split it up @

$60 shipped per 100 brass
Dies $40 shipped
Mold with handles $75 shipped

Also looking for .30 cal projectiles, dont matter what, dont care if it's junk tracer or whatever.

10mm G20 magazines
10mm ammo/components
6.8 SPC reloading supplies.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DIES are sold.

Im looking for a beater but still C&R 8mm mauser of any type. doesnt need a stock or anything other than the complete barreled action with complete bolt. Barrel only needs to have a little bit of rifling. doesnt need the box mag assembly either.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts