1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone can direct me to who does quality Colt 1928 Water-cooled gun builds? I have a complete Colt 1928 Parts kit with a Semi Side plate and would like to build it out and finish it in rust blue. Please let me know if you can help me. Thank you!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
I know he's busy but I would contact Lucky#13 (Rollin) at Rogue Island Arsonal.
His builds set the standard others strive for.
It is worth the wait and tell him CaptMax sent ya.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Other than Lucky#13 I don't know anyone else who does a proper rust blue most days it's hot blue...... He's your guy if you want quality.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
OP asked for "quality build" not obsessive perfection which is what you get from Lucky13s work!
Lol, gee thanks. And if this is how my FRIENDS give their compliments, imagine what my enemies have to say! Seriously, thanks, guys. I spoke with Fasn8er today and we have it all worked out. I appreciate all the recommendations.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Lol, gee thanks. And if this is how my FRIENDS give their compliments, imagine what my enemies have to say! Seriously, thanks, guys. I spoke with Fasn8er today and we have it all worked out. I appreciate all the recommendations.
Sounds like quite the business opportunity building and bluing 1928 Colts :) Better start handing out numbers!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you as always!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts