1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So often we post complaints when something goes wrong with a transaction here, or on another board. Let's make an all positive thread.
I'm complimenting Outdoordave for a smooth easy transaction.
Others are more than welcome to add other individuals with positive results. You can include thanking some of our knowledgable members that provide the answers and assistance for keeping our toys working.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Redroth and Oldsoldier have been great to deal with in pulling my vickers collection together. Gorgon was wonderful with the Breda tray loader and working with me.

Reactions: Gorgon

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I would add Fastmonkey - he's helped me out a few times. So has Greaser, Toolman, Lucky13, Oldsoldier, Paintmanmatt and Frazer42. A few of the guys I really enjoy chatting with are Captmax and Mike Duke - always willing to bend an ear and lend some knowledge. In reality I have had very few poor interactions with the members here - that and the base of knowledge are what will keep me around.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Don’t know where to start.
too many people to list. I don’t think I’ve ever had a bad transaction.
outdoor Dave
MG34DAN
Redroth
Tool man
L999here
Rory
Gorgon
MG08
Mr Maim
Oldironsight
WWlmg
Greaser
Brandy12
Sniperps007
Abominog
Kirby
Barrelxchange
Sorry if I forgot people. You guys are all great

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
In addition to those mentioned I would like to add Jmann, he has helped me a great deal both online and at Knob Creek.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I guess I’d better start being more helpful.
Ya!!! me too . I thought iv helped out a lot on hear over the years. Sold lots of parts i would have rather held onto.. And advice . I guess i need to pull my part more around hear. LOL.

·
12,209 Posts
Ya!!! me too . I thought iv helped out a lot on hear over the years. Sold lots of parts i would have rather held onto.. And advice . I guess i need to pull my part more around hear. LOL.
I’d like to thank @anna for making an offer very close to mine for the ferret. Therefore legitimizing my value estimate!

·
Registered
655 Posts
I’d like to thank @anna for making an offer very close to mine for the ferret. Therefore legitimizing my value estimate!
Thanks Rory. I appropriate the M3 TrI pod I got off of ya. It's used twice a year. Mite be less this year if things keep going the way they are. Sorry i wasn't interested in the Deuce & Half while i was there. But if you had a Ferret that mite have been a different story. Thanks Enjoy your toy. I'm sure many on hear are not reconized . But each have done alot in their own way. Thats what makes this in my opinion the best Gun forum. FWIW.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
You’ve always done well by me, and I appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Ya!!! me too . I thought iv helped out a lot on hear over the years. Sold lots of parts i would have rather held onto.
Yes, I believe I have bought a number of parts from you as well as a complete 1910 parts kit that is now a FA.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Thanks Rory. I appropriate the M3 TrI pod I got off of ya. It's used twice a year. Mite be less this year if things keep going the way they are. Sorry i wasn't interested in the Deuce & Half while i was there. But if you had a Ferret that mite have been a different story. Thanks Enjoy your toy. I'm sure many on hear are not reconized . But each have done alot in their own way. Thats what makes this in my opinion the best Gun forum. FWIW.
Team work Rory. It's all about team work.

·
Premium Member
6,477 Posts
Well this is a tough one guys because as Rory said there are so many great members it is hard to list them all. I have been on here a long time and have had the pleasure of meeting most members face to face. Some are long gone now and some have passed but I can honestly say for the most part it is the members that make this site what it is and I am honored to have so many here I can call a true friend. It would be easier for me to copy and paste the entire member list and delete a few as opposed to trying to lst them all because that would be pages long.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts