1919 A4 Forums banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
No problem anytime I just haven't figured out how to do it with out posting on U-tube first. It looks like she is running ok. Nice gun I love the water-cooled guns.
Greg

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Yes, thanks for posting that for me GBYENKO. I wasn't having any luck going from phone to anything other than text.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Your welcome @13GetThere I have a mac pc and iPhone so it makes it pretty simple. When you sent me the text all I had to do is "save" the video. When I got home it is already saved to my pictures, open utube drag n drop, copy link and past here.

·
Premium Member
5,571 Posts
Your welcome @13GetThere I have a mac pc and iPhone so it makes it pretty simple. When you sent me the text all I had to do is "save" the video. When I got home it is already saved to my pictures, open utube drag n drop, copy link and past here.
You make that sound easy lol I spent an hour screwing around trying to post it here.

Reactions: GBYENKO

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I switched to Mac about five years ago would never go back for PC. I still use the computer I bought then never had any issues with it no bugs no viruses and no Special fire wall/norton etc. Now I just bought a desk unit that's not Mac for my new engraver because the software is not compatible with my Mac. But now I have too learn that software program to run the engraver and that is going to be a pain.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts