1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because when you are stuck at home for a few months, your decision making ability degrades to the point of no return. Case in point, the internet led me down the path to ownership of a 1953 M38A1 Willy's Jeep. Completely reasonable purchase. Naturally, it needs a mounted .30 cal machine gun on it. A plan was hatched and a reasonable facsimile that fires Roman Candles was build. But when you are on a roll, why stop there? Izzy kit also recently acquired and I just took delivery of it today. Giddy like a school girl! Like I said, Quarantine for the WIN! It's not quite the tank I want, but sometimes you gotta start small.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Very nice now you need to get that gun built and a mount for the jeep. Welcome to the forum you found the right place to learn about that 1919a4. If you want to build it yourself or have someone do it for you, you will find what you need here.

·
Premium Member
5,795 Posts
Nice jeep they are a lot of fun and even better with a Browning mounted in them. I did a gas conversion so mine swaps between live fire and FA with mapp gas and oxygen for the parades and if you decide to go that route and need help feel free to shout.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice jeep they are a lot of fun and even better with a Browning mounted in them. I did a gas conversion so mine swaps between live fire and FA with mapp gas and oxygen for the parades and if you decide to go that route and need help feel free to shout.
A friend of mine mentioned that as an option. Step #1: Get the thing built first. Then we can explore options to get the most bang for the buck. My brother in Seattle is even feeding the addiction by sending me links to a mount someone is selling out there. My wallet weeps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice now you need to get that gun built and a mount for the jeep. Welcome to the forum you found the right place to learn about that 1919a4. If you want to build it yourself or have someone do it for you, you will find what you need here.
Going to need a bit of assistance with some of the milling work. Assembly shouldn't be a problem. I know just enough to be dangerous to myself and every living thing around me. "Ghost Gun" Glock that I assembled to get that WWII warbird theme going along with the Jeep.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
There are people here that can help with that. @greaser is one of them. Nice glock
Greg

·
Premium Member
5,795 Posts
Yes nice Glock and I can help with the milling if you need a hand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts