1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it the general consensus the Emory's crankfires are among the best available? Has anyone used these systems and what are the results?
Everything I've researched seems to indicate that he has a great product.
I would appreciated anyone input/opinions. Thanks

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Yes, I've used Emory's crankfire and it works great. The best craftsmanship in any aftermarket product I've ever seen bar none. You will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
106 Posts
They said it right. I wouldn't even consider anybody else's product for anything he builds. His stuff looks like Browning designed it. Jim

·
Registered
125 Posts
I Like 'Em

Dexter, I can't provide you any comparison with any other maker's crankfires since I only have purchased and used Emory's. I can, however, tell you that Emory's crankfires look great and are absolutely reliable and simple to install. I have a standard and a spade crank and they are both products if the highest quality. Emory's customer service is first rate as well. You can't go wrong if you buy one of his products.:D

Prof

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
No, I absolutely, emphatically never have and never will for the rest of my life use ONE of Emory's Crankfires...I use TWO :).

·
Registered
249 Posts
Is the Crankfire system rounds per min. close to the full auto rounds per min.?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Not sure of the rate of fire of a full auto, but when watching on the video, you couldn't tell if a full auto was being used or the crank system.

·
Premium Member
6,504 Posts
Fa runs about 450 to 490 (so I'm told)...a crank with a really stiff return spring on a well built 1919 will go 425 or better.

·
Registered
249 Posts
What would be the rate of fire with just the trigger only in semi-auto?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Where can you buy Emory's Crank Fire system?

·
Registered
7,788 Posts
Jones Rifle Guards said:
What would be the rate of fire with just the trigger only in semi-auto?
That would completely depend on the individual shooter and his setup, i.e. spades or pistol, butterfly or extended trigger on pistol grip setup, type of tripod or bipod, etc. I can shoot off my MG3 pod with the trigger extension and get a fairly high rate of fire - in the 275 - 300 rpm area. I'm sure that would decrease somewhat if I was just pulling the trigger with my index finger for each shot.

·
Registered
249 Posts
With the 1919A4, which grip can be fired faster pistol or spade grips?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts