1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Spalding basketball===$24.95

Nike Basketball shoes======$99.95

Being able to split the lip of Obongo=====PRICELESS!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Love it!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Now they have my vote for their ad department!

Excellant run with the catch phrase!

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I want in on the joke! Im a football fan and dont know basketball lingo. Is spliting the lip when you dog someone on the court? Did obongo recently do basketball stuff? Im friggen lost! :eek:

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
obongo?

The media must be more controlled in commiefornia then the rest of the country, obongo was playing basketball with some guys and got an elbow to the mouth, it took 12 stitches to fix it, although I think they should have just stitched the whole thing shut!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Obama's split lip probably was caused by him having a sharp tooth!

·
12,501 Posts
The media must be more controlled in commiefornia then the rest of the country, obongo was playing basketball with some guys and got an elbow to the mouth, it took 12 stitches to fix it, although I think they should have just stitched the whole thing shut!
it was even all over NPR

·
Registered
20 Posts
yea NPR was looking for sympathy for him. poor bongo was enjoying a friendly game of ball, when out of no where a teaparty spy jumped him, busting his lip.

·
LEGENDARY BULLY!
6,488 Posts
yea NPR was looking for sympathy for him. poor bongo was enjoying a friendly game of ball, when out of no where a teaparty spy jumped him, busting his lip.
What was that?? Bongo was playing with a friends BALLS??? Yep that would split a lip,, the human body can take just so much Hydraulic Pressure before rupturing,, just ain't made for some stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts