1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an FNG here, so... Question: I see a few posts quoting their 1919 is for sale along with mention of prices. Is that allowable here? Just wondering as I have one posted on sale forum.. Two locations for people to see instead of just one??.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
First. Welcome to the board. Second. Yes you can sell if posted in the appropriate forum. Third. Be prepared to get some fussing about selling stuff right off the bat instead of participating in the forum. Plenty of items get sold here but most folks like the discussion and information aspect. Enjoy! J

·
Watercooled Addict
2,108 Posts
Its up to the forum mods. I dont allow it on the .50 forum, but the other forum mods might not care. Welcome btw.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I'm an FNG here, so... Question: I see a few posts quoting their 1919 is for sale along with mention of prices. Is that allowable here? Just wondering as I have one posted on sale forum.. Two locations for people to see instead of just one??.
The answer to your question is "It depends". There are several dedicated forums for selling specific equipment, ie 1919's, M1 Carbine, M1 Garand, etc. But there is no forum for ammunition. so if you have some ammo to sell, you are allowd to post that ad in the "Ammo Dump" forum. To post for sale of a 1919a4 in this building forum would be frowned upon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts