1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it was monday morning I heard a sound bite from her stating that she " was for sportsmen and was a supporter of the second amendment" or something to that effect. It was in response to Obama's " bitter " comments. I'm glad she's on our side, we can all rest easy. I'll see if I can find anything more on this. KevinT

· Registered
571 Posts
Hitlery is going with whatever way the water is flowing at the time. Everyone knows she is one of the worst anti's out there. Just goes to show us even more what kind of a forked tongue wannabe she is.

· Registered
2,700 Posts
No ****.... we don't have ANY good choices this year. This is going to be a nasty four years. I may start screwing around with the hot rods again for awhile.

· Registered
945 Posts
Yeah right!

· Registered
561 Posts
She is for us

---- just like the IRS is here to help us---:D :D :D I just caught them in a major lie and am trying to get a House Hearing for those "servants" to hold the light of truth against them:eek: --like sunshine is to a vampire--. Overbore

· Registered
215 Posts
If you asked Chuck Schumer he would say he's all for the sportsman, hunting, , etc. All these gun grabbers are for your 2nd amendment rights as long as you're limited to single shot shotguns and don't have over 50 rnds on hand.

· Registered
203 Posts
They are all for the sportsman/gun owner until reelected. Then we are losers because they forgot who elected them.

· Shoutbox Messer Upper
1,051 Posts
If you believe billary,. then I have some land about 90 miles south of south of Abbeville to sell ya,,

Clear,. clean,,, and ready to move into.

What was it W.C. Fields said?.. "There's a sucker born every minute!!!"

· Registered
1,154 Posts
I think it was monday morning I heard a sound bite from her stating that she " was for sportsmen and was a supporter of the second amendment" or something to that effect. It was in response to Obama's " bitter " comments. I'm glad she's on our side, we can all rest easy. I'll see if I can find anything more on this. KevinT
HA,HA,HA,HA:D

Ya, well you dont need those "black rifles" for sporting purposes, only shotguns and 22lr rifles, the rest are for mass murdering. See i told you i support the sportsman.

· Registered
480 Posts
Not hardly, they are all blowing smoke up whom evers ass they can, hillary is as much anti-gun as the next candidate is, she didn't say to Bill hey wait that AWB is unconstitutional are you sure you want to sign it??? Im sure she had her paws in Bill's pockets when he signed that into law.

· Registered
1,156 Posts
:D yeah and pigs fly.... well at least she can fly.......with a broom between her legs..

· Banned
634 Posts
A good and reliable friend called me lastnight and asked if I saw a recent speech by hillary where a reporter asked her for her opinions on gun control and gun rights, he said her exact words were "Yes lets talk about gun control, If I get elected as president the first thing I am going to do is re-enact the assault weapons ban" This is not an old speech! this was from the last couple of days!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.