1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to copy a generic sales form for firearms, should I decide to sell as a private party.

I want to include the seller's info, description of the firearm including serial #, and the buyer's information -- including an area for the two types of identification used for me to confirm legality of the buyer and the details of said ID. In essence, just about everything a 4473 asks, but without the background check and making it generally available to law enforcement.

Does anyone here use such a form or know where I might copy a free one? I'm not computer tech savvy enough to create a good one myself, but lacking this I can just hand-write it in a Marble "bound book." Thanks for any help.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
57 Posts
Gary,
I live in Virginia also. I use a BOS like shown, I have saved in pdf format. Just enter gun info, and fill in personal information like shown, buyer & seller sign (2copies one for each), done deal. This covers both parties butts without showing any P.I. If you want I can email or try to pm you the .pdf file, let me know.
Fred

1 - 2 of 2 Posts