1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I'm looking for a tripod for my M53 (the ground type, not the AA type). I just need a good deal, nothing fancy. If it's in rough condition, I don't mind.

Does anyone have a good source for one at a fair price?

Thanks,
John Thomas

·
Registered
223 Posts
Guys,

I'm looking for a tripod for my M53 (the ground type, not the AA type). I just need a good deal, nothing fancy. If it's in rough condition, I don't mind.

Thanks,
John Thomas
I have a few that I need to move

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Pics..$... I've been thinking about one also.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Guys,

Thanks,
John Thomas
APEX has them in stock:

http://www.apexgunparts.com/m53-tripod-w-scope-base-yugoslavian-green-good.html

They are on sale til next Friday.
I also have some on the warehouse that require some "attention".
They would be a bit cheaper, you would have to call for these.

APEX ships these in boxes we had made to hold them.

If you call Customer Service 719-481-2050 tripods can be delivered to Knob Creek.

Richard

·
Registered
598 Posts
We got our from Robert Bowman. He has several grades and prices. We drove over and hand selected ours and he literally has piles of them.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
jntmjt ASKS: ".... a tripod for my M53 (the ground type, not the AA type)... a good deal, nothing fancy... rough condition, fair price?"

I notice you've never filled your profile. Where are you located, and what would you consider a 'fair price' with the optics, etc.? One day I'll learn how to post pictures!

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gary,

I'm in west-central Illinois. I've found a one for $400 plus shipping, but was hoping to do a little better than that before I commit to buy it.

John Thomas

jntmjt ASKS: ".... a tripod for my M53 (the ground type, not the AA type)... a good deal, nothing fancy... rough condition, fair price?"

I notice you've never filled your profile. Where are you located, and what would you consider a 'fair price' with the optics, etc.? One day I'll learn how to post pictures!

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Gary,

I'm in west-central Illinois. I've found a one for $400 plus shipping, but was hoping to do a little better than that before I commit to buy it.

John Thomas
That's about as good of a price you will find, and I assume that is without optics, which bring as much or more than the tripod if you can find them.:lol:

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Gary,

John Thomas
That price sounds like an MG3 tripod.
If it is a M53 tripod I suggest that you do not think over the purchase too long, $400 is an excellent price.

Richard

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have four of these to move out. I will sell them at my cost plus freight. These tripods were handed picked and all have german parts on them.

The prices on these are $450 plus freight.

PM me and I will send pictures.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tripods

I have four of these to move out. I will sell them at my cost plus freight. These tripods were handed picked and all have german parts on them.

The prices on these are $450 plus freight.

PM me and I will send pictures.
Can you post pics? I'm new and can't pm. :help:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts