1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks I will be bringing Dolf to the SAR show and we will be set up with Rick at BMG parts and Rollin (Lucky13) and he will be bringing his books. We no longer have any complete sets of the Browning books but he has Volumes 1, 2, 4, and 5 and he will have some German MG books and of course the new Vickers book so if anyone needs anything he will be there to sign them. I look forward to seeing everyone down there because neither he nor I have been to the SAR show since 2019 because of the Covid nonsense. Travel safe and we'll see you there!

·
Registered
550 Posts
I am planning to attend this SAR Show. Good to know Dolf will be there. I still need a volume 2, so that's good news as I have the other volumes signed as well as Dolf's Browning bolt disassembly tool and his patented Browning chamber crank brush.:cool:

AZB

·
Premium Member
8,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am planning to attend this SAR Show. Good to know Dolf will be there. I still need a volume 2, so that's good news as I have the other volumes signed as well as Dolf's Browning bolt disassembly tool and his patented Browning chamber crank brush.:cool:

AZB
He is very excited to go and we should be easy to find. I look forward to seeing you down there.

·
Premium Member
8,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You're a brave man. Look forward to seeing Dolf again. You too Russ.

Hope we can all get together somewhere for a dinner.

See ya in a few weeks.
That is exactly why he wants to go Troy, mainly to see everyone again and hang out with the guys. I look forward to seeing you out there and I will let you tell him that you are officially one of the "dancing Revelli's" now.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Someone ought to make dinner reservations prior to the event. I think in the past we went to a local Italian place which was very good. Maybe a Friday and Saturday dinner?? Sometimes it is hard to identify forum members you have never meet in person before, shame we don't have forum name tags although someone could probably print out some saying 1919A4 Forum my name is "forum name/first name"..... Maybe keep them at Rollin and Rick's table?

·
Registered
806 Posts
shame we don't have forum name tags although someone could probably print out some saying 1919A4 Forum my name is "forum name/first name"..... Maybe keep them at Rollin and Rick's table?
I vote everyone from the forum wears novelty epaulets for easy identification as a forum member.

Here ya go:

·
Registered
445 Posts
I think my plan is to look for someone I know like Russ and get them to point out those I don't. Greg I hope to get to meet you in person this time. I didn't do so well last year. Probably walked by you a couple times without knowing....
My plan is to show up thursday and beg a pass and maybe come back friday for a bit. No interest in hanging out when the crowd shows up....

Frank

·
Premium Member
8,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 27 Posts