1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
spring loading tool

I forgot to say that the finish is baked enamel, baked by the AZ. sun that is. Really this is just a bump. Thanks for looking. gordy

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dolf Tool & Books

For those that will be at the Shoot in OK. this weekend, Dolf will be there with the Spring Tool and His Books. Stop by and see him.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guide Rod & Spring tool

Tools are ready to ship, pm me or e-mail to get your's ordered. Thanks for looking
Gordy

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ready to ship

J.K. from TX your tool goes out monday, P.O. closed at 11 am and my mail gets here at 12 noon.
Have plenty more instock, e-mail or pm me to get yours. Thanks gordy

·
Registered
67 Posts
Got mine today and had to run out to the garage to try it.

To be honest, I'm disappointed. When I used it, I didn't cringe. I didn't cry. I wasn't disfigured. I didn't lose an eye or punch a hole in the garage door. I also didn't have to chase a spring 1/2 way across the yard.

Frankly, it made the job too easy.

Thanks!

:D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow, I must have one. I installed the spring recently, by hand, and can appreciate the extreme danger this operation carries with it. Intent of order is there, I just need to ride a couple of things out that have me a little flat right now. PM will be sent at the appropriate time.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Got Mine!!!!

Picked my tool up on Wednesday. I liked the idea the minute you fellas posted it. It is everything that you see in the pic and more. This should be a part of everyones kit. They truly reinvented the wheel. God bless American ingenuity!!!! :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
306 Posts
Got my tool on Tuesday... OUTFRIGGINSTANDING!!!!! I love it!!!! it is the next best thing to sliced bread!!!! I'm amazed how easy it makes to remove the drive spring... I will admit i'm a tool whore though :D the tool is very simple to use. I just barely glanced at the instuctions and away I went. The quality is excellent... very ingenious design! Yes... I guess you might say I'm very pleased and impressed with this tool :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rod & Spring Tool

For Everybody that ordered, Thank you! All have been shipped. There's more here in stock ready to ship, send me a pm
v/r gordy

1 - 20 of 93 Posts