1919 A4 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 808 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not a complaint, just a fact:

I've been watching 3 threads looking for updates, and trying to keep up. Does anyone know where we are on shipping? Was the 1st 1000 all that has been received by Cue? When will more be coming?

I've got my guys asking me, so.....

Any solid news?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Not a complaint, just a fact:

I've been watching 3 threads looking for updates, and trying to keep up. Does anyone know where we are on shipping? Was the 1st 1000 all that has been received by Cue? When will more be coming?

I've got my guys asking me, so.....

Any solid news?
I believe he has picked up 1250.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I recieved all mine last week. They look great and I am very happy. Now to start putting them together:D Thanks Cue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I received mine in Ohio today. They look GREAT! Thanks for all the hard work Cue. I hope this ends soon for you so you can go back to enjoying the family units. Drink a Crown for me and thanks again

Peace out

·
Registered
103 Posts
I know you were working on November buys, doing one random state at a time and you were doing Texas previously. Are all the November shipments done for Texas?

·
Registered
25 Posts
CUE,

I am in Ohio, paid for 6 and I cant get you to pm, email, or call me back. I can understand how busy you are with this whole thing.

Basically I'm uncertain about my local shop, as to if they have it together enough to realize if/when they come in that they are my receivers. Is there any sort of email or anything that goes out to us when they ship, or do they ship to the FFL's with a C/O (care of) on them or a letter in them to let them know who they're for when they get them?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Happy Happy Joy Joy

:D Our 15 lowers arrived yesterday here in South Texas. Looks like Cue is getting to some of the larger shipments now. All the previous shipments I've seen have been small. We paid by money order on November 15th, and we did a small add-on a few days later. He shipped all 15 at once.

I'd like to thank him for his diligence and patience, and to all you complainers out there, you'll have your lowers soon enough. I never lost faith in the man, and he came thru like a champ. A lot can be said for his character b/c most of us would have quit this thing a long time ago.

THANKS, CUE!

·
Registered
9 Posts
:D Our 15 lowers arrived yesterday here in South Texas. Looks like Cue is getting to some of the larger shipments now. All the previous shipments I've seen have been small. We paid by money order on November 15th, and we did a small add-on a few days later. He shipped all 15 at once.

I'd like to thank him for his diligence and patience, and to all you complainers out there, you'll have your lowers soon enough. I never lost faith in the man, and he came thru like a champ. A lot can be said for his character b/c most of us would have quit this thing a long time ago.

THANKS, CUE!
Sadly, my Money order was recieved on Nov 10th and my total order was only 4 recievers. Sure wish there was a ryhme to this...Not bitching I just was hoping to get them soon as I'm donating them to a benefit raffle for my friend who's wife is going through cancer...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sadly, my Money order was recieved on Nov 10th and my total order was only 4 recievers. Sure wish there was a ryhme to this...Not bitching I just was hoping to get them soon as I'm donating them to a benefit raffle for my friend who's wife is going through cancer...
Be careful with that raffle. It is easy to do it wrong and get in a bind.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Im running the raffle so its no problem, just trying to help someone out...
Make sure you use a FFL to transfer the lowers. I would probably not even have them transfer the lowers to me.

Several raffles were caught up in "Straw Purchase " accusations from the ATF in recent years.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Cue I also understand you are busy and I lost track of this for a while so I am lost on everything going on. I am in the same boat as someone else where I am unsure if my local shop is going to know what to do when they get these. If you can get me an approx ship date that would be great.

Thank you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Make sure you use a FFL to transfer the lowers. I would probably not even have them transfer the lowers to me.

Several raffles were caught up in "Straw Purchase " accusations from the ATF in recent years.
already taken care of, thanks for the concern. My FFL is doing all transfers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey all...

Dont wanna bother Cue as I'm sure he has plenty to do... Those that have gotten their receivers, did you get any sort of email from B&D/Cue or did they just show up at yer ffl? Havent really kept up with the 20,000 posts and I also see the orig list is gone.. I ordered early in Nov and also sent the extra $$ in when the price went up and am in Texas..

21 - 40 of 808 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.