1919 A4 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 808 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey all...

Dont wanna bother Cue as I'm sure he has plenty to do... Those that have gotten their receivers, did you get any sort of email from B&D/Cue or did they just show up at yer ffl?
Well... does anyone that HAS received theirs care to weigh in on this question?? A simple answer one way or another (without a smart-assed "shut-up and wait, you'll get yours when you get yours") shouldn't be THAT hard. :)

I think you pretty much have to keep in touch with your FFL.
I think that goes without saying... but a heads-up WOULD be nice. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
LARGE list of PM's, emails, or phone calls going out tonight due to missing FFL's.

This could be my error or something beyond my control. YOU guys overworked the fax machine. LOL

Please take time over the next couple days to check emails, pm's and voice mails.

Thanks Chris

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well... does anyone that HAS received theirs care to weigh in on this question?? A simple answer one way or another (without a smart-assed "shut-up and wait, you'll get yours when you get yours") shouldn't be THAT hard. :) :
.......Amen.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
We are now putting your name on the boxes when they ship. I have a few state COMPLETED as far as I can complete them unless I am missing your FFL or extra $$$.

I wanted to get that list out today, but I don't think that list will happen until tomorrow night along with some sort of list as to who is/has shipping.

I appologize for the short answers and rudeness I have expressed this week. I was in school for training (apprentice) this past week and it was stressful.

I will make sure to update a little better on this thread as time goes.

Please keep the other talk to a minimum and let me take care of it. I know a few of you are trying to help, but it causes more confusion then helping. Sorry.

Please stand by for updates. :eek:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
17 more orders were boxed and ready to ship today. Thanks to help from my wife. I know I said a list would be up, but I had a guy come down with a nice Colt collection for me to put up for sale for him last night so my time got occupied by that, and I am packing lowers on Tuesdays (today) so I did not get the list typed tonight. So it looks like tomorrow night I will have a list up as to what FFL's I have shipped to. I am getting low on receivers now so I am back to trying to fill as many SMALLER orders as possible. I expect another shipment to be ready anytime. I am going to shoot a email to Jesse tonight and see if I can get them at the end of the month? That is only a few weeks out so don't panic guys. It buys me a little relax time:eek:. There are a few orders of 30-70 receivers and some of those are from November, I am sorry if they have not shipped but I am trying to get as many orders off my books as possible. I hope you understand this, however you will be the first to ship when I get the next batch. I have a GROWING list of people I either need FFL's or $$$ from. I will try to get something posted about that too. I know a few of you are getting anxious and I am sorry if the delay is overwhelming, but it is getting closer everyday. Please feel free to contact me IF you NEED to. I am getting better at keeping up with PM's and emails, but some I can not answer right away. The paperwork is NOT with me, it is at the shop with the receivers SO I can NOT answer everything but I will try.

ALSO A BIG THANKS TO KEEPING THE B/S TO A MINIMUM ON BOTH THREADS IF IT CONTINUES TO STAY MELLOW I WILL NOT ASK FOR THE OTHER THREAD TO BE CLOSED.....

OPENING BACK UP THE BUY TODAY ALSO.......

$100 EACH PLUS SHIPPING AND INSURANCE UNTIL MAY 31. THIS MEENS POSTMARKED BY THEN.........

AFTER THAT I WILL GO TO $110 EACH with shipping and insurance included in that price with NO discounts on quanity unless it is 50 or more. THIS WILL BE THE FINAL PRICE INCREASE ON THIS SITE!!!!!!

Hope that sounds fair????

CHRIS

·
Registered
103 Posts
Pulled this off the other thread for those who need it:

***If you want to email the FFL here is the email to use. DO NOT USE THIS EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS OR TO BE PUT ON THE LIST. This is for FFL's ONLY!!!!! YOU MUST LIST YOUR NAME, WEBSITE YOU ARE FROM, SCREEN NAME. [email protected]

***Fax # for FFL is 317-896-5680.

*** If you mail your payment and send your FFL by another method you must include the name of the FFL your lowers are being sent to, Your NAME, QUANITY OF RECEIVERS, WEBSITE, SCREEN NAME.

MAKE PAYMENTS TO:
B&D GUNS

MAIL TO:
CHRIS PENLEY
18034 CRISTIN WAY
NOBLESVILLE,IN 46062

IF YOU SEND YOUR PAYMENTS MAKE SURE ALL THIS INFO IS ON A SEPERATE SHEET OF PAPER....

YOUR NAME
QUANITY OF RECEIVERS
FFL INFO
WEBSITE YOU ARE FROM
USER NAME ON THAT WEBSITE
STATE YOU LIVE IN
HOW MUCH YOU ARE PAYING AND IF YOU PAYED FOR INSURANCE

THIS INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT SO PLEASE MAKE SURE I GET IT

*** I am trying to make this as easy as possible so please be sure to send ALL information with FFL and payment even if they are two seperate methods.

Insurance extra

$1.70 ................ $0.01 to $50
$2.15 ................ $50.01 to $100
$2.60 ................ $100.01 to $200
$4.60 ................ $200.01 to $300
$5.55 ................ $300.01 to $400
$6.50 ................ $400.01 to $500
$7.45 ................ $500.01 to $600
$7.45 plus $0.95 per $100 or fraction thereof over $600 to $5,000
See below for shipping charges.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I am going to change shipping up a little and I will post that tonight. Sorry and thanks for posting.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Here is a list

Here is a List of what FFL's I have shipped to....... I will post this list on the first page of this thread and update as I ship. The 17 boxes I packed last night (May 5th) are not on this list. I will update those tomorrow. If your FFL is on here you might want to check to see if your lowers are there. I had multiple orders going to some of the FFL's too. Please excuse any misspelling. If you see your FFL's name and you are curious if yours shipped there and when let me know.

FLORIDA

Dry, James Richard
Patriot Arms
Swett, Courtland R III
Trophy Reloading Service
Wain Roberts Firearms
Reese, Christopher Michael
Care Electric Inc

GEORGIA

Orton’s Pawn & Variety Shop
Welsh Pawn Shop
MR Pawn
Long, David Garth
Hunt, Christopher Michael
Union City Pawn & Jewelry
On The Square Jewelry & Pawn of Mcdonough
Ed’s Public Safety
Barnes Sporting Goods
Wagner, Harry Davies

IDAHO

Boise Gun Co Inc
JMK Development

COLORADO

Tom & Joes Firearms Inc
Beck Enterprises LLC
The Gun Outlet
Thundertek LLC

UTAH

The Bullseye Gun Club
The Cedar Post Inc
The Dixie Gun & Fish Locker Room
Littlefield, Nyal D

ALABAMA

Mulberry Gun & Pawn Inc
Outlaws Gun & Pawn
Gulf States Dist Inc
Kegerreis, James Roy JR

ALASKA

7.62 Precision
South Central Howe

NORTH DAKOTA

ND Guns

KANSAS

American Cash Exchange LLC
Marsicek Enterprises
Sportsmans Corner Inc
Henry’s Guns ETC
Pawn Market INC

MISSOURI

James Country Muzzleloading
Reloaders

OHIO

Georges Bait & Carryout
Dayton Armory The, INC
Meder, Thomas J
Ken Eyster Heritage Gunsmiths INC
Gentry, Harry James
Peabody Sports LLC
Delta Armory
Tactical Solutions Training & Firearms
Zeppelin Rifle Club INC
Romie Sporting Goods
Connor, William Scott

OREGON

TD MFG, LLC
Bear Country Guns

ILLINOIS

M&M Firearms
Leber, Ronald F

KENTUCKY

Gun & Knife Country
Danny’s Gun Repair

NEW MEXICO

Glenmark Enterprises

NEW HAMPSHIRE

Savina, Steven Gerard

SOUTH CAROLINA

Catawba Tackle & Marine CO INC

NORTH CAROLINA

Top Gun

NEVADA

Henderson Defense Industries

PENNSYLVANIA

Tuel’s For The Shooters

MAINE

Caribou Trading Post

MICHIGAN

Kubin, Kenneth G

VIRGINIA

Dale’s Guns

MISSISSIPPI

Osok Tactical

TEXAS

Courtesy Pawn
Pasadena Gun CTR
Bandera Gun Club
ZI-Tekx Armsco
Hunter Supply
Burns Gun Repair & Refinishing
Live To Shoot
Burdett & Son Outdoor Adventure Shop
Lewisville Pawn Shop
West Texas Military Surplus
Kirby, Travis Ryan
Action Pawn # 1
Tomball Pawn & Jewelry Shop
Jasper, Jarred L
MosQuito Ranch Firearms
A&C Firearms
Steve’s Guns
Mac’s Gun Shop Inc
Abilene Indoor Gun Range
Clifton Pawn

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I drink Crown Royal for those of you that want to express the EXTRA thank you. LOL;):D

Just kidding guys. Hope you are all happy with the outcome of this buy and I am sorry it was a little disorganized. It will all work out in the end.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Cue,

since you are running out of Lowers, do you think you'll have time to ship the lowers some ordered "in the white"? That would get a few off the books too (and I'd get a lower).

I hope you are including our name and phone number inside. My FFL won't have a clue who it is for and I don't go to that side of town very often.

thanks

JW

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I am not putting any contact info except your name. I willl post what FFL's I ship to.

Cue,

since you are running out of Lowers, do you think you'll have time to ship the lowers some ordered "in the white"? That would get a few off the books too (and I'd get a lower).

I hope you are including our name and phone number inside. My FFL won't have a clue who it is for and I don't go to that side of town very often.

thanks

JW

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Cue!

I see Wain Roberts on the list which is great news for me. :D

Cue, thanks again for making this happen!

Best Regards,
Radiolax

41 - 60 of 808 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.