1919 A4 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
801 - 808 of 808 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #801
I believe as an employe of a family owned business I can orchestrate a group buy. Since everything went through the FFL and not me. I did not put 4000 receivers in my name a dispurse them amongst the participants. I simply put together a group buy and did so through a FFL. I personal have not gained anything thus far other then 4 receivers.

Since you (Cue) have called me out by name in regards to your own mess...

here are the facts

commander lilly from the city of westfield received certain documentation regarding one of the sales you made and took money on. along with that documentation, was included a criminal complaint made out against you for orchestrating the group buy and against your mom since she is the ffl. the complaint was for taking funds on a purchase which at the time the purchase was made, had no such "no refunds policy", a complaint was also made for you conducting a huge firearms sale, when you are not licensed to do so. If a purchase was made, and no such "no refunds policy" was not known at the time of the initial purchase, then refusing to issue the refund is a criminal act. you cannot sell something, and after you have the money, then make up a no refund policy and apply it to the initial sales. you can only apply it to NEW sales made after the policy is made public.

commander lilly reviewed the documentation and in turn, he contacted the hamilton county sheriffs office investigations commander, todd uhrick and provided him with the information.

commander uhrick reviewed the complaints, and assigned the investigation to detective petty from the criminal investigations division of the hamilton county sheriffs office.

detective petty contacted alamosaddles and happily reported that he was "familiar" with you, your mom and with her firearms business. he also reported that he would handle the matter.

detective petty then made contact with your mom, and she immediately sent the refund you had been promising over and over and over.

detective petty also required your mom to provide him with a copy of the refund check so that he would know she had actually done it.

alamo and his wife/girlfriend received the funds from your mom right after that.

everything i have written now is a fact, and i can get copies of the emails from both commanders and from the detective along with their contact information to substantiate it.

now you are upset at me, because someone who has been trying to get a refund from you got the detectives contact information? just handle your business and dont pul my name into your mess. after all, you, a person without a ffl, has orchestrated a huge firearm sale, with a few thousand firearms being sold, yet, you dont have a license. you are by your own admission in numerous posts, making money directly from the group buy of firearms, which without a ffl, is illegal. dont throw rocks into the pond if you dont wan t to deal with the waves.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #803
Link does not work:confused:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Link does not work:confused:
Sorry - gotta be a member to access. Bottom line:

dontwantoi's Forum Info
Joined 02-09-2007
Last Post Find last post

Total Posts 57 (0.06 posts per day)
Find Posts Find all posts by this user
Find all threads started by this user
Referrals 0

dontwantoi's Contact Details
Homepage
Email Send dontwantoi an email
Private Message Send dontwantoi a private message
ICQ UIN
AIM Screen Name
Yahoo ID
MSN ID
Add dontwantoi to Your Buddy List | Add dontwantoi to Your Ignore List

Additional Info about dontwantoi
Biography
Location Florida
Interests guns of course
Occupation

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #805
To those that have supported me througout this group buy I thank you. I am so stressed out over this right now I just need to get away. I am at the end, as hard as it is to say. I have tried going at this from all directions. I made many mistakes and have openly admitted so. I am so overwhelmed and I find myself taking my anger and frustration out on my family. I hope you can all see that I am making an honest effort to get each and every order out. I am currently out of receivers and I am awaiting a call that more are ready. I have never promised a time frame for these to come in and I am trully sorry it has taken this long. I did let many of you down with my unorginized shipping methods and I wish I could fix that,but what is done is done. I don't ask for sympathy, but forgivness. The names, threats, and accusations have made this last week or so almost unbearable. I will make sure an update is posted as they become available, until then everyone please take care.

Sincerly,
Chris

·
Registered
117 Posts
You are right. I will compile a list of what is on order, FFL, and also I will list if I am missing something. I do not know how to use a spreadsheet or even what a spreadsheet is. I am just a stupid HVAC guy. This may take me a few weeks to do. I will be out of town next week so I will not have anything to post during that week, sorry.
Please tell me that you know someone who CAN show you how to put together a simple spreadsheet? FIVE minutes setting up the basic format should be all you'd need then all you'd have to do is fill in the information.

Frankly, if you have access to Excel (or some other prog) just let everyone know and I'm sure that there are SEVERAL folks here that could do the setup and formatting FOR you and send you the "xls" file to fill in the info.

Basic info would only need to be:

User name:
Quantity:
Date Ordered:
Date Shipped:

·
Registered
16 Posts
What's your point? I do not see where he is banned on that site.

Sorry - gotta be a member to access. Bottom line:

dontwantoi's Forum Info
Joined 02-09-2007
Last Post Find last post

Total Posts 57 (0.06 posts per day)
Find Posts Find all posts by this user
Find all threads started by this user
Referrals 0

dontwantoi's Contact Details
Homepage
Email Send dontwantoi an email
Private Message Send dontwantoi a private message