1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys --I have acquired a DP-28 semi auto---it was build by a friend of mine some time ago--its hammer fired --- and the fcg look to be of inferior quality ---however the weapon works correctly--- at least I've seen a video of it---I DONT want this gun--- it wont even fit in my safe---My question is. What is the best way to part with this---should I chop the receiver per Batfe spec's and sell it as a kit ----or can I sell it outright ?? it has no serial number on it. What are your thoughts ?
thanks
waffen

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
It can be sole FTF without a serial # within state -- interstate you'll want to number it.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
617 Posts
As the cautiously optimistic owner of a Wiselite Designed DP28 with the same FCG of "poor design and construction" I have to say, be very careful about selling it to a friend. They are VERY problematic and need EXTENSIVE fiddling to get them to work. I have been working on mine for nearly a year and it STILL doesn't work reliably.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
As the cautiously optimistic owner of a Wiselite Designed DP28 with the same FCG of "poor design and construction" I have to say, be very careful about selling it to a friend. They are VERY problematic and need EXTENSIVE fiddling to get them to work. I have been working on mine for nearly a year and it STILL doesn't work reliably.

this is VERY good advice.

ive had several of these (bought 1, built 3) ive done WLA set up, a MidwestMetals set up, a striker set up & even done an extra lower with an AR15 FCG thats posted here somewhere...

they are just not a reliable designed gun. they werent as a FA & that carry's over to the SA set up.

they are BEAUTIFUL to look at. but just not good guns.

to what you asked:

IF you sell it? sell it with the disclaimer... as is, no warranty or guarantee of purchaser safety. this does kill the price on these.. but the only other safe option is to cut the receiver up & sell it as a parts kit with a good barrel & all the SA conversion work done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts