1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the parts you all have been waiting for. I met the owner of the company who is setting up to do the DP series of guns. He will be making new full receivers and possibly front repair sections in the near future. He has agreed to release 20 sets of semi auto FCG parts to us for sale to home builders. This set will include:

firing pin and bushing
sear
disconnector
hammer
all the pins, springs and other necessary parts

the kits are $275.00 shipped and will be available for delivery in about a week.

·
Registered
45 Posts
pm sent about these

·
Registered
45 Posts
email sent

·
Registered
179 Posts
Any chance on just getting a disconnector also any idea on how much they are going to want for the receivers, will they have shourds?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Funny, I don't remember entering into a licensing agreement for the sale of these items or the manufacture of the complete guns. Not to complain but this is my design being pilfered.
Dennis
Midwest Metal Creations LLC 07/02

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Funny, I don't remember entering into a licensing agreement for the sale of these items or the manufacture of the complete guns. Not to complain but this is my design being pilfered.
Dennis
Midwest Metal Creations LLC 07/02
before posting this and jumping to conclusions, you should find out what we are selling

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi,
Small world it seems as we are building complete guns for MGS and doing it with a complete new front end we are making to replace the torched up mess that most of the kits we are getting have. Our front end is from just behind the barrel release button forward to include the new front reciever section with the correct interrupted threads, new barrel shroud, gas tube, and front sight base. What a pain to make but it makes a nice rifle without all the weld repairs! Rick at smgguns.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts