1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
warning this has absoulutly nothing to do with guns
so im workin the other day and this kid asked me if i wanted a keg so im thinking whats the catch " well we didnt have a tap so we drilled a hole in it.
its about 1/8 inch so i want to know is there a way to fix it, all i have is a stick welder but im wondering about the pressure inside any ideas

· Registered
571 Posts
Buying a tap is cheap. But since you drilled a hole in it, it's kinda fubared.
Just take it to the local beer distributor, and get your *free* $30 deposit back. Also, don't mention about the hole ya drilled. ;)

· Registered
4,391 Posts
ZoLtAr1 "....Just take it to the local beer distributor, and get your *free* $30 deposit back. Also, don't mention about the hole ya drilled,..."

...and then plugged with a little JB Weld and covered with a bit of aluminum paint! :)

Carry On!
Gary

· Registered
1,210 Posts
Just return it for the deposit, unless it was stolen. Some areas are numbering kegs which are signed for. (New thing, under aged drinking parties)It will be rapaired at the distriburor, happens all the time. I have a keg that gets fronted when I pick a new full one up. Therefore no deposit.(I found one about 14 years ago). We are starting to get hassled by shops that say " you didn't buy that here". I make them place a call to their distbutor and it's ok. This only works with domestic beer. Imports work differently as they use a different tap system. Some small places won't trade a domestic keg for an import or vice-versa.Beer is God's way of showing he loves us.

· Registered
2,700 Posts
Go and fill it with Tannerite...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.