1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I have for sale one of the first semi auto RPDs to be made in the USA. This gun was in production over ten years ago. Built by Historic Arms LLC serial number 25, on Len Savage's own RPD receiver (Masterpiece Arms.) The gun is believed to be built on either a Russian or Bulgarian parts kit, please see top cover markings in photos. A collectors RPD, this gun is functional but needs a new recoil spring, the spring Len used is a FAL recoil spring cut to length so it shouldn't be too hard to get it running 100%. Id be glad to take more photos if needed, email me at [email protected] or shoot me a PM. Asking $1800 for the gun, one drum and 100rd belt is included. Shipping costs and optional insurance will be calculated after sale and added to total. Must be sent to an FFL, I'll ship as soon as payment arrives and your copy of the FFL information is emailed to me. It's the buyers responsibility to determine if the weapon is legal in their area.

Attachments

·
Registered
481 Posts
First off, congrats to both, buyer and seller.

Now on to the traditional thread hijack..... Any idea what Len used for a striker spring? I have the older sibling to this (#14) and my striker spring is a bit anemic. TIA.

Ed

·
Registered
253 Posts
I purchased this rifle and it’s sat in my safe so I’m going to offer it back up for sale as I’m never going to anything with it pm if your interested please do not pm the orignal post as he can’t help you

Cheers Will

·
11,842 Posts
funny... i deleted my initial response. i transitioned most of my gun spend to FA. that leaves me empty handed most of the time.

r

1 - 12 of 12 Posts