1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the story starts April 24th 2020 I got an email saying some 1919's were ready from ebr works so I jumped on it 3300 but it was bare no links no legs literally nothing but the gun so I paid and waited he said 4 to 8 weeks which hit me wrong because I would have assumed if you email me and take my money you'd have some done...but because kmp were doing a run of bottom plate and sear/triggers I had to wait a few extra weeks ...so he shipped it out last week the 9th and shipping was moving and Thursday was my delivery day 11th but ups failed to deliver 12th scheduled a redelivery ...also failed..... Then Saturday ..failed and now Monday last attempt failed the gun shop is absolutely not helpful they won't do a thing for me the guy at ebr works is trying it sounds like but he is saying his hands are tied .... I've bought and sold hundreds guns I've never ran into this type of situation where the consumer comes with a complaint or a legitimate concern and is left to figure everything out himself

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Need some periods in there...

Sounds like your gun store needs to be open when the UPS man is there. Only other thing I could suggest is picking another FFL and have them ship it there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had a horrible FFL who was never there. My 1919 was left on his front porch for 4 days. He just decided to go on vacation for the weekend. Have it rerouted to a new FFL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts