1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All: I just recieved a Emory A6 buttstock adapter, is the plug in the rear of the pistol grip , under any spring pressure? And is this conversion as simple as removing the plug and replacing it with the A6 adapter?

Thanks
Tom Kelly
Buckeye, AZ

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
How much?

Emory,..I need to get one of those..How much are thay?..Do you still make them and are thay in stock?...GUNNER 50

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,235 Posts
Heck, I just want the parts to that rare, spring loaded buffer assembly!!!! :D

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,235 Posts
Cool! I appreciate that, Emory. Thanks!

I gotta tell ya, I am bummed that I may miss the boat on the Crankfire. I had envisioned dual cranks linked on closely mounted dual feed guns! I may have to buy them used when I get out of Commiefornia. :(

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Emory A6 adapter

Thanks! That's exactly what I needed to know!

Tom Kelly
Buckeye, AZ

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Quad mount?

Just when I thought their was no reason to justify buying more 1919's..You had to go and say Quad!

·
Registered
106 Posts
quad?

God, am I ever going to have some nightmares over that one. I'm just in the process of finishing up a twin gun setup on Emory's new twin mount on the back of an ATV but remountable to any 2" receiver hitch on anything. Now, somebody has to say quad! Well, it is only two more guns. I guess the real question is whether or not the cancer would let me live long enough to have a quad built. Really have to wonder if it's going to let me see twins. Time will tell. Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts