1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
761 Posts
While I doubt it will pass, all I can say is gun owners should tell the government to shove it up their ass if it does.

What are they going to do if we start a movement to get all gun owners to say NO MORE?!

I know I won't have anything to do with it, anyone else?

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
Yup - old news as it stands. We'll see where it goes. Good point though is the fact that they NEVER GIVE UP!

·
Registered
277 Posts
another thing we need to watch out for

how are the people going to react if we end up getting hillary in office from illegal voting!!! are we going to revolt against a crooked system electing whoever the powers to be want by manipulating the votes. The public has been silent for too long and if this happens we are doomed. If all the darn gun owners would ban together shotgunners hunters target shooters [pistol lovers military lovers antique collectors everyone that owns a gun and before the election call for changes to do something to truly monitor and prove the voting was real. That may cause someone to think It is something the NRA could put together.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I'm praying it doesn't pass. I checked the exempt list and my M65 .22 caliber Reising isn't on the list. :mad:

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
howiebearse SEZ: ".... It is something the NRA could put together."

HA-ha-ha. Like, well, riiiiight! They'll be right on top of it. Like, Yeaaah. :sheep:

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
7,028 Posts
...terse verse...

Just read the last few lines. The whole thing is un-constitutional,(ie),it cannot be put into effect and illegal to even submit it for a vote...anywhere. Besides....these corrupt polititions would have to eliminate the 2nd. amendment and it would take 100 yrs to discover even a small percentage of the 300+ million guns in America. Even before that,there would be a round-up of these corrupt pols...and mass hangings of the bastards...!!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
It seems to be a copy of the 1994 ban and seems to have some of the same wording. I would bet it was submitted at the request of Obama knowing it would not pass so he could then institute some kind of executive action. As to being unconstitutional, sure so was the 1994 act but it had a drop dead clause and expired after ten years. Also the Supreme Court recently refused to review a similar state ban. It seems they haven't even the guts to stand up for their previous decision of 2008 that stated modern weapons were protected and not just those in use when the second amendment was written.

·
Registered
7,837 Posts
Looks like we'll all have some idea of his intentions by Tuesday night.........at least that's the latest timeline I heard from the media.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts