1919 A4 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Hell count me in I need a break from work and the parking lot shoot sounds great to me! I'll bring the yuengling 😉

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Russ Creek shirts available in black only. Pre-order sizes L thru XXL.

No night shoot currently scheduled, though that may change as the schedule is set by leftist anarchists.

Noon Star Spangled Banner will be pre-recorded.

Vendors arriving early may pick up their badges and will be given a broom and dust pan.

In support of the NWO cashless society, no cash may be exchanged. Transacted goods will be shoved under somebody’s table and final payments will be based on quantities of beer and aging memories.

Russ Creek is proud to announce our guest speaker Mike Duke who will present “Building a Functional Vickers from Pie Plates and PVC in Two Hours.”

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Are we all meeting at the mail box at noon . 😁

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
This has been a very strange year and missing the creek twice in a row stinks. I really enjoy seeing everyone down there and Dolf was very disappointed when I told him yesterday. Not sure if the SAR will be a go or not but with the spikes going on in Phoenix his daughters are not going to like the idea of him going to that one even f it does happen but if he does not go I may make the trip out with Lucky13 but time will tell and we will know soon I hope.

·
Registered
393 Posts
My group I travel with was bummed out yesterday when we heard the news about the fall shoot. Well I guess I'll just have more money to spend in the spring. Might even have enough by then to buy another MG.

Steve

·
Registered
82 Posts
Guys, all of these cancelled events are killing me!!! Since I've been at home every weekend, My wife feels the need to keep me out of the easy chair. As much as I complete from the 'Honey-Do' list, it keeps growing. I need a break!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was hoping to obtain some stuff from US Ord for my money eater from them - been looking everywhere for later E short barrels prices are insane when I find one.

Been rough around NY with Covid precautions going on so this was to be expected.

Have a great 4th everyone

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
The heck with the creek just make a road trip to my shop J. I am always happy to take all your money and will even cook you crummy hot dogs just so you can pretend.
Ho,Ho,Ho , so now there wil be a Russ Creek show, !!! damned i think i need to paddle over, no fleigths available, and i need to sneek across the border
stil waiting for my ticket refund... i think i,d better start packing and shipping again. LOL !!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
@ Master22nl, I got the plan ready to go fly into Quebec, Canada make it to border with NY from there I'll get you across. Benefits of owning a farm on US border..
You will not miss the show at Russ Shop!!!

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
Well as much fun as this would be I would may be suggest moving it to one sate south like PA. I doubt NY would be a great place to really enjoy the stuff we love so much.

Reactions: Belt-fed101

·
Registered
195 Posts
Russ do I need to say anymore?
Come on down, you know how...
Upstate NY is one of my Favorite places but has gone down the tube in the past 15 years hell like I told you on the phone they shut the state down for months then have the balls to rise property taxes, people have not been working! Sorry for the off topic

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
@ Master22nl, I got the plan ready to go fly into Quebec, Canada make it to border with NY from there I'll get you across. Benefits of owning a farm on US border..
I suggest sneaking in from the south boarder ...It is MUCH easer and you get free US benefits from day one...You can also vote for democrats if you keep it on the down low.... 😉

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Hey, I am down with that. I'm usually going to Knob Creek via your place anyway. We can just have our own event at your shop!

Hoping SAR does not suffer the same fate, this is depressing. Though, I am glad to know this far ahead on KCR. My understanding is that they wanted to make a decision as soon as possible. Not only does that effect the planning and costs for attendees, the range itself does not have to spend untold sums of man hours to organize and prep. This is far better for them than a last minute decision as happened in the Spring.

Plus, they don’t want to get stuck with another 20-30 thousand t-shirts...

Reactions: Lucky#13

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
US Customs for several years has been operating un-armed "Predator-B" drones that they use to patrol the US Canadien border.

The sensor package those drones carry is very hard to avoid.
I have read about the ones over the mid-east picking up footprints in the dirt that were not there the day before.

At least we now don't have to worry about those pesky "black painted helicopters"

Richard

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,081 Posts
Richard, you reminded me of an old parody sketch about stemming the flow of illegal Canadian "icebacks" from an old radio show. You have to get the distinct Canadian pronunciation of the word "about" or "aboot" as they would say it.

FN (MESSER): And that's why you ought to make me sheriff. Because I will stoop to anything that will rid us of the Ices.

GK: So where are these Ices?

FN (MESSER): North of here. Canada.

GK: I don't see any.

FN (MESSER): When we least expect it, they will be on us like a whirlwind with their icy fingers around our jugular veins.

GK: So exactly how are you going to defend us?

FN (MESSER): I am not going to discuss that here where they may be undercover Canadians---- like you, Mister? You with the drink in your hand.

TR: Me?? I just rode into town this afternoon.

FN (MESSER): You got a Canadian look about you. What you wearing on your foot?

TR: A boot.

FN (MESSER): A boot!!! Hear that folks??? He's Canadian. And that's what I am talking aboot. ----Folks, these two men just rode into town from goodness knows where for what purpose we have no idea---- I say, we detain them until we find out what it going on here. Grab em. Don't let em get away.

Reactions: Belt-fed101

·
Registered
195 Posts
Funny @Lucky13,
Richard I was just kidding, LoL. B.P. they don't F.... Around people don't realize how much drugs are moving across border any given day.. Few years ago hunting coyotes at night saw some people in my hay field well long story short yes they use drones an there so hi up you can't even hear them. CBP knows who's there 24/7 .. All this stuff heads right for NYC. Why don't the one way media report this crap ?

21 - 40 of 41 Posts