1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With just over a month before the Fall KB is here. Who is going.
Like always Ill be a the Y on Sat @ 12:00

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
I'll be there Saturday. I'll be looking for Chatellerault M24/29 parts, Reising M50 parts/mags, Jap 7.7 Ammo and probably anything else until I run outta cash.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
I'll be there Saturday. I'll be looking for Chatellerault M24/29 parts, Reising M50 parts/mags, Jap 7.7 Ammo and probably anything else until I run outta cash.

Oh, also a twin 1919a4 mount if there's one out there.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Na I havent brought that in a while. 8mm is just to expensive now. I havent really got my list of guns to bring yet but I will be bringing my sawed off RPD. Affectionately called "The Motherfucker"
:lol::lol::lol:
CaptMax

·
Registered
114 Posts
Son Chris and I will be there as usual, Thur - Sun shooting and spending.

Hopefully, things will run better. In the spring, we had some ammo that didn't much like the cold. Friday evening we stopped at Wally's and bought a Styrofoam chest and a hair dryer. Set up on the tables behind the line, threw belts and the heat gun in the chest. Ammo got quite warm in a surprisingly short time. And it ran surprisingly better!

Now spectators were all laughing until I stuck the hairdryer into my jacket. Then folks were all holding out their hands to get warmed:) (you may recall how cold it was, even snow which was a shock for Florida boys)

Glenn said he walked by and wondered why noise was coming from an ice chest.

Hoping for better weather, but taking my boots...... (and trying to remember when its time for the "Y")

Don

·
Registered
218 Posts
LOL I remember that it was like "why the hell are they heating an ice chest?"
Yeah it was cold as hell. Hopefully the weather is a little tamer this time, that last one was the coldest Ive seen it.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Ha... southern boys. Wasn't all THAT cold. Yeah, first time I ever saw snow at Da Creek but I got away with a zip up hoodie on Saturday in the sun. Guys in the pole barn got their nuts sucked up inside...no sun for them. I let one of the guys use my winter coat while we hit the lower range. We'll be there as usual. Can't break the t-shirt collection, y'know.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Ha... southern boys. Wasn't all THAT cold. Yeah, first time I ever saw snow at Da Creek but I got away with a zip up hoodie on Saturday in the sun. Guys in the pole barn got their nuts sucked up inside...no sun for them. I let one of the guys use my winter coat while we hit the lower range. We'll be there as usual. Can't break the t-shirt collection, y'know.
I had two Norwegians standing next to me complaining about cold at the last show so it wasn't just southern boys getting cold.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Son Chris and I will be there as usual, Thur - Sun shooting and spending.

Hopefully, things will run better. In the spring, we had some ammo that didn't much like the cold. Friday evening we stopped at Wally's and bought a Styrofoam chest and a hair dryer. Set up on the tables behind the line, threw belts and the heat gun in the chest. Ammo got quite warm in a surprisingly short time. And it ran surprisingly better!

Now spectators were all laughing until I stuck the hairdryer into my jacket. Then folks were all holding out their hands to get warmed:) (you may recall how cold it was, even snow which was a shock for Florida boys)

Glenn said he walked by and wondered why noise was coming from an ice chest.

Hoping for better weather, but taking my boots...... (and trying to remember when its time for the "Y")

Don
I had two Norwegians standing next to me complaining about cold at the last show so it wasn't just southern boys getting cold.
Don, Looking forward to seeing you and Chris there again. Always good to speak with you guys and see what you've been up to.

Kirby, You would think that Norwegian mailman would be used to the cold wouldn't you? :rofl:
Guess it was a good thing I took my Arctic Carharts to the show with me, was hoping I wouldn't need them but I did.:eek:
CaptMax

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
as always i'll be at the Y on Sat at noon chatting with you guys...

Capt Max: actually come up & yell at me this time.. we have been passing each other more than not at these shows... just in case you forgot how ugly these mugs are, heres Pryotex, DemonDave & me..

People Tree Photography Selfie Smile

1 - 20 of 68 Posts