1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few more interesting parts. If y'all get tired of looking at them let me know and I will stop posting them. I literally have crates and crates of them left to go through. And I most certainly appreciate the help and advice.

The first part is milled, very heavy duty, and appears to be a sighting device of some kind. It is marked B&C 4448. It has two small glass viewing ports that show an arrow aiming point ( the third picture). Any ideas?
Light Finger Hand Leg Arm

The second part ( I have a stack of them) looks at first to be a pistol barrel of some type. However it is not rifled. It is marked H 2 II 143.
Tool accessory Hardware accessory Cylinder Nozzle Tool accessory

Finally the third piece is marked J.M.CO. No idea what it is though.
Shelf Ipod Netbook Technology Furniture

Again I thank all of you for your time and advice,
Jesse

·
Registered
191 Posts
Third one looks like 1918 belt loader indexing lever

The third one looks lke the indexing lever in the browning belt loader.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey belt fed frog,
They would be a small caliber if a pistol barrel. Its not rifled though. I am just not sure if its a barrel or not.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
No 2 looks more like a bolt body - but I have no idea what it goes to. The Broad arrow mark on No. 1 implies it is for a Vickers maybe - a level for the gun ?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MG08 you may be right. I also thought it resembled a bolt body. I am not sure about the first object. Its not actually marked with a broad arrow rather there is an arrow seen when looking through the glass aiming portion. Instead of or in place of the reticle.
Thanks again for everyones ideas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts