1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife was going through the banking info to see what had cleared and what was still outstanding,she was looking for the $200 payment to our car insurance company and started getting nervous when she couldn't find it,she wasn't looking at names just the amount that normally get taken out each month,finally she went back and looked at names,they only took out $22,she figured someone messed up so she called them and it turned out it was right,they gave a bunch of discounts because they figure no one is driving!
Not a whole lot but these days I'll take whatever I get!

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We went to Gieco a couple of years ago after our old company started getting stupid,we pay half of what we were paying plus we got full coverage on my old Ford,with the other company we only had basic on it,my wife didn't realize she put full coverage on it for a couple months because we were paying so much less,I figure we would keep it because I really love my old truck and if it got hit they wouldn't pay me enough to fix it.
We now have 4 vehicles under their coverage,2 with basic 2 full,and a really nice thing is we get to replace a windshield for free once a year because of a Arizona law,before we didn't get that because our insurance office was in Utah!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Same here...I got 2 refunds on my car insurance...And I have only had it for 3 months....I pay my insurance in full every 6 months...I switched to Progressive because they where over $100 cheaper then the company I had used for over 20 years ...I had never made a claim in my life , yet every renew was $10-$20 more then the last...I waited till the last min of my policy then switched....I got a call from them wondering why I dropped them after 20+years...When I told them why , they said that they hoped to win me back after my current policy expired....And then they sent me a bill trying to charge me a $15 fee for dropping them...:rolleyes:....I called them and told them to pound sand....I also told them if they sent it to collections I would file a complaint with the insurance watchdogs and also slam them on the enterweb.....Problem solved.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We looked at progressive but the spokes women Flo bugged me so much I just couldn't do it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts