1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a load of firing pins sorted out yesterday and the site restocked.

Beyond what's listed in the link below, i have a 3 westinghouse pins at $20 each. Have 2 BCI pins at $20 each.

Paypal and checks accepted from forum members.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
God help me I'm going to start looking for Westinghouse parts...

Greaser, I would like to buy 2x Westinghouse firing pins. PM inbound.

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
Ha he gave up on you a LONG time ago my friend and not that I am trying to pour gas on a fire but you should check his website I am sure there is a lot more you need you didn't even know about.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Mr Maim, Please keep a record of what you find marked by Westinghouse. I have several parts including internals in my 1917a1 that I built but I never went hunting for more. After a SG, RIA, and BA 1919a4 I called it a day. Hope you can shed some light on what you find in your quest.
CaptMax

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
@CaptMax
My gun is mostly complete with Westinghouse parts. The only parts I need are:

Bolt, assembly - B147299
Handle, bolt - B147212
Extractor body - C64135
Ejector (extractor claw) - B17497
Trigger - C8476
Lever, feed belt - B17503

I did not disassemble the topcover to get at the belt feed slide and pawl or inspect the topcover hinge assembly (pin, nut, fixed & movable plates). I did not inspect the cam lock breech either.

"R" inside a triangle is Remington, correct?

·
Premium Member
5,454 Posts
Yes R in a triangle is Remington as is the earlier R in a circle NOT and oval which is Colt. You should have come to the master if you need Westy parts :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Thanks for the confirmation on Remington.

If I ever get serious about the bolt and extractor I'll reach out.

I don't really "need" any of this. :) greaser had some firing pins that have a WIENERSCHNITZEL logo. What's not to love? :ROFLMAO:

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,081 Posts
Hmm. The unobtainium Wienerschnitzel mark. What's that R in a triangle again? Rally's? Robek's? Red Robin?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts