1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow Got to fire my recently acquired M1919A4 30-06 semi. Using Ethiopian surplus belted fired 150 rounds flawlessly, I do miss the full aut
20200607_140437.jpg
o since I haven't fired an M60 in 50 years

·
BeltFed GURU
4,277 Posts
I like the use of the sand holes in the izzy modified pod to bolt it to the table top ! Now where did you get that table ?
If you live in a "permitted " area think about a Crankfire Systems (member) auto simulator clamp on 6 lobe gattling crank for the 1919a4 ,it will max out the rof of the gun and is one He LL of a lot cheaper than a full auto 1919a4 bet it would put that 60 smile on your face !!

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Congrats now you just need three more things and you will be all set- Ammo, more ammo and even more ammo 😉 then add the crank and have a blast!

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Crankfire systems in a member here, Emory Jones designed it and owned it until he passed but they are still in business and making them at the same quality.

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Oh yes and they are fun as hell but be fore warned ALL of your friends will want to play with it so they can get a bit expensive as they are hungrier than teenage boys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts