1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Florida Nov 22th 2020, Sunday Shoot - Builders & Belt Fed, North of Clearwater, West of Orlando

OK, I canceled the March 22nd 2020 shoot due to c19 concerns. I have been asked to hold this one by several folks that I'm guessing have been inside to long and want to come out and blow off some steam/rounds whatever.
Safe? Well it is an outdoor event. When you are shooting you will have your own area.
The Hernando sportsman club range has been open for shooting for a while now. They are hosting an indoor gun-show next weekend, Oct 24th and 25th. 2020. Go to range website for details. Link listed below.

Florida Nov 22th 2020, Sunday shoot. Next shoots planned for March 28th, 2021 and November 28th, 2021 Sunday after Thanksgiving.

Builders and Belt Fed Shoot. Full Auto (with papers) and Cannons Welcome.
This is an invite shoot. If you are on this website, you are invited. Looking for builders and belt fed owners.
You are Welcome to bring friends BUT you are responsible for them.

We have the 200 yard range at the Hernando Sportsman Club. See link at bottom.
Several Nice Range Officers and Normally a Great Time. Search for past shoots and check them out.
Come Talk Shoot Talk Look at other folks builds. Whatever. Cost $20.00
Contests -
20 rounds out of a belt fed into paper plate at 150ish yards in 1:00 minute top score. Paintman and Avman have won this event to many times.

Also fresh builds contest. Has to be a fresh build, like in this year. Works, shoots and looks good Everyone votes.

Bring your own targets or use the Sportsman's club targets and I normally bring a few fun targets to shoot up. Last time the club had a member park their car in the wrong area. Opps, we were Not suppose to shoot it up, well almost sorry about that. Also I paid for Bill to make up 10 targets stands. They should be there.

Date - November 22nd, 2020, Sunday
Time - Set up starts at 9:00am Must be there by 9:30.
Shooting starts after 10:00 Prayers
Off Range by 2:00pm
Lunch is available at clubhouse - Hot dogs, Hamburgers etc.
Where
Hernando Sportsman's Club

Hope to see you there. If not then at the March 28th, 2021 and November 28th, 2021 shoots.
Note if I'm not there Avman and Bill will be in charge of the event.

Questions, post away or drop me a private message.

Later 42rocker
Mistakes in above, well they are free for those that look for them.

old link in, should work will find out.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add have shooters coming in from the Northern part of the state. In the past we had one fellow in from Oregon. Anyone want to guess who that was?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At this point we have about 10 folks coming to the show. Let me know if you are interested or post in this thread

Stay Safe

Later 42rocker

·
Registered
221 Posts
42rocker, thanks again for hosting this event. I will be there with some of my favorite toys.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Talked with the range folks today, 10/25/20 and all is a GO! They had a 2 day gunshow there over the weekend.

I know that a few of you folks want to come out and blow off some steam. Either c19 or election venting.
We have new targets coming. I paid to have 10 new ones made for us. Just remember if you park your car in the wrong spot! Well what can I say.
We have plenty of room to space everyone out. Masks will not be required while on the shooting line. If we group up they might be. So bring one in case. Outdoors and lots of room..
Come shoot up a target or two.

Stay Safe and Vote also.

Later 42rocker

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
May all go well. Enjoy the Birth of your new little one. We will have 2 shoots next year God willing.
March 28th and Nov 28th, 2021. Providing we are still allowed to.

Hope to see you in March.

Stay Safe

Later 42rocker

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Talked with range today 11/17/2020 and we ARE a GO for the shoot on Sunday. The storm passed far enough West and weaken enough to spare the range. Avman and Bill will be there with 10 new targets and more stuff to shoot up.
There will be a hand grenade toss and several other things to do. A few new folks will be there and I hope a few of the normal ones also. Please note, dummy hand grenades. Sorry but.
NEXT shoots are March 28th and Nov28th, 2021.Hope to see a few of you folks there.

Stay Safe

Later 42rocker

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Sorry Tim.........I finally poked my head out of the hole I've been hiding in. o_O

I'm planning on joining you guys at Hernando this Sunday. I may be bringing the same couple of guys that came last time. Nothing new to debut, but I'll bring a couple of my old builds.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Matt

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Matt
Sounds Great!

Next shoot March 28th and November 28th, 2021. Sunday's.

Don't forget you can bring your own targets. But we have ten new targets that I had Bill make.
Also hand grenade toss, dummies of course.
Bring Masks, when on the shooting line not required, personal choice as it's outdoors and more than 6 ft away from each other.

Stay Safe

Later 42rocker

·
Registered
1,856 Posts

I've got your mask! I'll bring one for a "give away!" Hahaha

Matt
Sounds Great!

Next shoot March 28th and November 28th, 2021. Sunday's.

Don't forget you can bring your own targets. But we have ten new targets that I had Bill make.
Also hand grenade toss, dummies of course.
Bring Masks, when on the shooting line not required, personal choice as it's outdoors and more than 6 ft away from each other.

Stay Safe

Later 42rocker

1 - 15 of 15 Posts