1919 A4 Forums banner

Florida shoot Hernando November 22

10K views 71 replies 14 participants last post by  42rocker 
#1 ·
Any interest in a fall shoot at Hernando? I was hoping some time in August or September.... But I'm not really the organizer of these things.. I just missed the last two and would love to go to one before I ship out to boot camp!

Anyone else interested? Hey Lobo... How about it??

#4 ·
August or September??? -- IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUMMER? How 'bout October, November or December, after the NICE weather up North has passed, and the HOTTEST weather in Florida has passed, when EVERYBODY needs a respite from what has passed and what is yet to come!

Carry On!
Gary
><>

#8 ·
September would work for me.

Boot Camp? What branch and when do you ship out?
Army. Right now my ship out date is 12 January 2009. I'm trying to get my contract renegotiated so I can go in October... Or sooner! HOOAH!

And wow... Looks like everyone here that lives in Florida can't take the Florida heat!! Sounds like a bunch of Yankees around here!!! :p

So I guess later on will be alright... As long as it happens this fall!! October is Knob Creek though.. And I'll definitely be going there...

#9 ·
Good luck Matt, I went to Hernado a couple of weeks ago for one last round of fun before one of my Venture Scouts leaves for the Sand Box. He is an Armorer in the Marines. He was home on leave and deploys on the 25th. We shot my buddy's new M60 along with the ever popular BAR & my M16. I would be in for this fall sometime, maybe the 50 will be done by then.

#18 ·
Well, make the date, so I can make arrangements for the kids and I'll be there.

Reminds me I need to do some tweaking on the twin mount as it worked last time (or should I say I had two working guns). I also need to finish linking and belting, I've only gotten a couple since last time done. Been busy as hell.

MauserMatt, hope you can make it!

XKSS-good seeing you the other week up there.
JW

#25 ·
Fall Shoot

I just spoke to Dianne (Keeper of the calendar) they have a BP cannon shoot scheduled for the 22nd of November. It was not posted on the web site yet but they have it reserved. They are having a board meeting Thursday night and are going to call with some alternate dates. Possibly December 27th. As soon as I get some alternate dates I will post them and we can get a count going. Sorry for the confusion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.