1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finally going to get my FN30 kit built and as I was checking my parts kit I noticed a few things. I'm not sure what the Left side plate and Trunnion - barrel are? 52? I think the internals are FN30 but not sure. Top cover maybe has something lightly ground off. I do have semi parts and Right side plate but they are FN30.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, it seems to be a 52 model even though it is stamped model 30. There is very little information I can find about them.

I did look at the parts set again and think it is mostly complete and matching to this weapon. It is in fantastic condition and would like to get it built but not sure if its doable. The internals may be the same as the 30 so could I use the semi parts I have? Has anyone made a side plate, can I possibly find one? How common is this kit and what value? It took a long time to put together all the parts for a FN30 so if this is more difficult to track down I may have move away from it.
Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
5,353 Posts
I think this will help you with Identification of the parts it is well done and has a section on just the FN guns. Browning Machine Guns
Jon's site is a wealth of information so you might want to save it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts