1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have here a complete fn30 parts kit less the right plate, semi parts and rivits. It is all there to the best of my knowledge. Please ask for more photos if desired. Two parts match which are the top cover and and trunion/ barrel shroud. The rest do not or are not marked. Kit looks to be in very good shape compaired to bulk iv seen. All parts are still very greasy. This kit is in 30-06. This kit looks like it was at one point an aircraft gun according to the sidplate and them converted to a ground gun as the internals are for the ground to my knowledge. Please someone correct me if im wrong. Im asking $1200 plus shipping from Indiana. First to say ill take it gets it. Postal money order or paypal but add fees to cover the % they take. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Thanks for posting that. It sure does look like a model 1952. These are my two left plates in my two kits. Anybody have an idea how many of these made it into the country?
Those look like RSP's.

Did you reverse the pics somehow as the writing looks backwards as well?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those look like RSP's.

Did you reverse the pics somehow as the writing looks backwards as well?
Good eye. Yes they are flipped. I did this without thinking in photobucket cause it was upside down. Ill change it when i get home. They are NOT right plates.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Good eye. Yes they are flipped. I did this without thinking in photobucket cause it was upside down. Ill change it when i get home. They are NOT right plates.
Is the recoil spring missing?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I got the kit today. wonderful packing job on a GREAT kit.

This will be a REAL EASY build. It can use a modified FN38 RSP that I already have and my FN30 semi trigger will work in it also.

Karl

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got the kit today. wonderful packing job on a GREAT kit.

This will be a REAL EASY build. It can use a modified FN38 RSP that I already have and my FN30 semi trigger will work in it also.

Karl
Thanks, i think i spent 15 mins packing that darn thing up and half a roll of tape. Haha. Glad it all arrived.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts