1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received two 50cal charging handles from a recent eBay auction that was supposed to be for something else. The seller already refunded me the cost but didn't want me to send these back ("dont worry about it, it'll cost more to return than its worth").

As I do not own a 50cal, I have no need for these and would be happy to give them for free to someone who needs them. They could be used as-is as a charging handle, or if you're building spade grips you could use the ferrules for an ANM2-style grip setup (I already have ANM2-style spade grips, too :) )

If you want these, just reply to this thread. I'll PM you my email address that you can send me a UPS etc. shipping label that is adddressed to yourself. Though...please be considerate, don't ask for these if you don't truly need them, I want to give them to someone who is going to use them for real).

Btw, here's how the ferrules look on spade grips, in case you're in process of making spades:

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I could use one, but it looks like I was late to the party. Nice AA sights by the way...

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Gene these are charging handles and are too short for the spade grips. I have some spade grip handles if you need them just let me know. Russ

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Gene these are charging handles and are too short for the spade grips. I have some spade grip handles if you need them just let me know. Russ
It looks like the original wood was removed and only just the ferrules were used. I dunno.:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts