1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1200 RD cases czech ball $ 575.00 a case/German AP/APT/Ball for sale

Ammo located in Lampasas, Texas-Vet 100 % disabled wheel Chair bound cannot ship-- I have 9 cases of 1200 rds each of 8mm ball, ammo crates are still sealed, ammo is in 15rd boxes in 5 rd stripper clips $ $ 575.00 per crate Call 512 540-6179 if interested or write me at [email protected]-I will answer emails when I can get to the library once a week. Also found approximately 4500 rds German AP/APT/Ball brass cases or copper washed cases-the AP really goes thru steel plate 1/2 inch to 1 inch-the APT doesn't trace any more but when it hits it oftens explodes with a flash. I also have 41 boxes of original labels copper washed steel cases of ball/possibly AP .The price on the AP/APT I am asking $ 550.00 per thousand .I will discuss any offers again its best to call.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
I live about two and a half hours from Howard and will be glad to pick them up and ship them if any member here is interested. Just shoot me a PM to discuss.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Have you weighed a full creat to see how heavy it is? Can only imagine what the cost would be to ship it UPS.

I'm guessing it's going to be about $50 or more to ship ground. Is there any extra banding to hold the creat together if shipped?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts