1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to PM one of the admin on here and it won't let me , I've been around for awhile just don't post a lot. Could you let me know what I need to do to fix.

TIA

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
I would like to PM one of the admin on here and it won't let me , I've been around for awhile just don't post a lot. Could you let me know what I need to do to fix.

TIA
Hey Smashy, Did you ever sell the ferret?
I though it was a very fair price you were offering it for and I hope you didn't let anyone beat you down on it.
CaptMax

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Smashy, Did you ever sell the ferret?
I though it was a very fair price you were offering it for and I hope you didn't let anyone beat you down on it.
CaptMax
Never sold, I am not a motivated seller and I'm on the left coast, both issues for getting a deal done. In fact I also now have a HMMWV added to the collection so I'm making things worse! Your restoration is going beautifully.

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
Never sold, I am not a motivated seller and I'm on the left coast, both issues for getting a deal done. In fact I also now have a HMMWV added to the collection so I'm making things worse! Your restoration is going beautifully.
Thanks for the comment smashy, I was hoping you were not going to get rid of it as it looked to be a very nice example.
Sounds like you are like me and can't have enough toys. It's hard to part with items you enjoy too. :D
CaptMax

·
Registered
7,028 Posts
...ditto...

IF folks only realized what they were getting into when they approach this 'hobby'.....LOL. I could tell stories.....

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
IF folks only realized what they were getting into when they approach this 'hobby'.....LOL. I could tell stories.....
Look who is talking!!!!
Your as bad as any of us!!!
Now lets hear the stories.:rofl:
CaptMax

1 - 10 of 10 Posts