1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured it is better to give these away instead of just tossing them in the rubbish bin, but the idea of PAYING people to take them doesn't work well with my better half.

So, anyone want my not-quite-right yet fully functional Suomi mag loader? They're plastic, but they work. Folks modify the originals for all sorts of 9mm doublefeed mags, such as MP5's and PPSH43's and the like. Good starting spot for a super-cheap mag loader project.

Two are Suomi, one should fit a MP5 mag, but I forgot to grab the MP5 mag so I have not checked it for fit.

$5 to cover shipping, and they're probably worth about $1.85, so keep that in mind if you want one.

hmmm. Or will trade for those cool Swedish strippers, which these are designed to work with. ;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
I figured it is better to give these away instead of just tossing them in the rubbish bin, but the idea of PAYING people to take them doesn't work well with my better half.

So, anyone want my not-quite-right yet fully functional Suomi mag loader? They're plastic, but they work. Folks modify the originals for all sorts of 9mm doublefeed mags, such as MP5's and PPSH43's and the like. Good starting spot for a super-cheap mag loader project.

Two are Suomi, one should fit a MP5 mag, but I forgot to grab the MP5 mag so I have not checked it for fit.

$5 to cover shipping, and they're probably worth about $1.85, so keep that in mind if you want one.

hmmm. Or will trade for those cool Swedish strippers, which these are designed to work with. ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll take a Suomi.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh good grief, my "outbox" was full. I didn't realize that was even a thing. Fixed now.

On a side note, these designs are all public over on Tinkercad.com if you want to poke at them or print your own. I would post a link but I'm at work and these phones, while awesome, are not conducive to certain things.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, it turns out the MP5 loader is quite fully functional as well, and still up for grabs. There's about 5mm extra clearance in the top that I'll tighten up and print again.

Also, the 5.56/.223 variant is SLIGHTLY to small on the ammo opening (maybe 1mm), but those are going to family members for abusive/destructive testing first ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts